Honda Shadow Riders | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Shadow Riders

Here is mine, an 08 750 shadow.

DSC_3691.jpg

DSC_3687.jpg

I've had my Shadow now for a few years and I've gotten carried away.lol. It pretty much has every chrome piece you can screw on, bolt on or stick on to it. The two things it doesn't have is a windshield and saddle bags.

It's got -Vance and Hines longshots with viper tips, front brake chrome caliper cover, Kuryakn flamed grips, 3 sets of mirrors, banjo bolt covers, chrome choke knob and covers, rear swingarm chrome edges, switchblade pegs, custom world highway pegs/ engine guard, solo gel seat, leather cut tail cover with chrome top, aftermarket shifter cover (clutch and brakes), K&N filter, jetted carbs, straight-ish bar, headlight cowl, skull valve covers, left side chrome engine cover extender, chrome fuel knob and cover, chrome tranny and engine cover (not in pic), chromed fender tips front and rear. The mods are actually very subtle and most people don't really notice right away.

I'm in the west end in Etobicoke. If anyone is up for a ride PM away.

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I've had my Shadow now for a few years and I've gotten carried away.lol. It pretty much has every chrome piece you can screw on, bolt on or stick on to it. The two things it doesn't have is a windshield and saddle bags.

It's got -Vance and Hines longshots with viper tips, front brake chrome caliper cover, Kuryakn flamed grips, 3 sets of mirrors, banjo bolt covers, chrome choke knob and covers, rear swingarm chrome edges, switchblade pegs, custom world highway pegs/ engine guard, solo gel seat, leather cut tail cover with chrome top, aftermarket shifter cover (clutch and brakes), K&N filter, jetted carbs, straight-ish bar, headlight cowl, skull valve covers, left side chrome engine cover extender, chrome fuel knob and cover, chrome tranny and engine cover (not in pic), chromed fender tips front and rear. The mods are actually very subtle and most people don't really notice right away.

I'm in the west end in Etobicoke. If anyone is up for a ride PM away.

Hi! Where do you go to install your accessories? I'm looking into changing my pipes and rejetting my carb. Thanks.. your bike looks really nice by the way....

Here's an image of mine. Basically bought it as is. I'll make it my own, some day.

3526134349_914a51e121_b.jpg

I do all the work myself -as far as carb re-jetting on an ACE we really need to talk about that one.......

If you need any help I'd be glad to point you to dealers and places you can get aftermarket stuff for.

PM me for any questions.

Here's my baby...:)

Attachments

• DSC01141.jpg
    DSC01141.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
  • My Bike.jpg
    My Bike.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
Anyone up for a Honda Shadow ride?

Last edited:
bike.jpg

2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 C2

- National Cycle 2-Up Switchblade Windshield
- National Cycle Highway Bars
- National Cycle Sissy Bar + Luggage Rack
- Harley Highway Peg Mounts, Kuryakyn ISO Large Foot Pegs
- Kuryakyn ISO grips
- Vance and Hines Cruzer Pipes
- Mutazu LN Hard Bags
- Mustang Seat
- Mustang Tank Bib
- Clocks4Bikes Handbar mount clock + thermometer
- Chromed all over (rad cover, brake cylindar, air cover, body covers)

... and she still looks good naked

bike2.jpg

I Love Honda Shadows! Here are some pictures of me and my bike from TEN years ago when I had a 1999 Honda Shadow VT750. I was only 20 years old and I loved that thing. Custom handle bars, steel grips, after market mirrors, Vance and Hines Dragsters, Steel Brake Lines, Rejetted Carbs.... This thing was awesome!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shadow (21).jpg
    shadow (21).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 257
  • shadow (22).jpg
    shadow (22).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 254
  • shadow (14).jpg
    shadow (14).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 253
Just got my 2002 ACE today. Tons of stuff on it.

I think I have the Mustang seat....how do I tell? LOL

The "Mustang" name is stamped into the top of the seat near the crotch,
also under the seat should be a serial # and the mustang label.
Have fun on your bike , you picked a good one.

I am crashing the "Shadow Group"...but...I am considering upgrading to a Shadow late this season or next season.

This is currently my first season riding, and I have a Yamaha 250 cruiser.

I am wondering if there are any rides going on with people in this group.

Babow, thats a gorgous bike, you have everything on it.
Mustang seats and even has whitewall tires!
Nice!
Is that a fishtail tip on your exhaust?

I picked up my new 2009 Shadow Aero on Monday, and have been riding it every day. Absolutely love it. I deleted the sissy bar and passenger seat until I'm confident enough riding on my own (just got the M1 in May, did the Sheridan course last weekend). Driving for 21 years, but new motorcycle rider. I actually prefer the solo look anyway. I've added some engine LED's that are attached to the tank and 2 on the saddlebag brackets.
253666_10150199941316149_506751148_7315232_2544369_n.jpg
252854_10150200003136149_506751148_7315692_5960588_n.jpg
248253_10150200206831149_506751148_7317380_4669108_n.jpg
Memorial decal for a wingman who passed from cancer last year.
254439_10150199893106149_506751148_7314851_7140847_n.jpg

Last edited:
hello guys....i got 07 aero last saturday was sitting in garage since then...no time to ride and today i decide to go for a ride...nice trip to barie a bit wind but was'nt bad...i'm loving the bike so far,so..we should arrange something...let's meet somewhere hang out,talk,whatever, i'm really want to ride i'm in mississauga but i can go anywhere...so what u guys think????????

A guy at my work has a Phantom -nice bike, It is a Shadow blacked out basically. I prefer the front tires of a Spirit then the heavier bobber look of the Phantom but, to each their own. Still a very nice bike.

2007 Shadow Spirit Vt750C2

IMG00622-20100715-2038.jpg

Whitby-20110731-00291.jpg

Mustang Seat
Vance and Hines
Chromed all over
Switchblade 2UP
Low rest, full rest
Hard bags
GPS
Crash bars
ISO grips