Honda Shadow Riders | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Shadow Riders

That's nice but the real concern is did the Phantom throw a shadow like a Shadow? If not gtfo.:D
It was black like it's own shadow. It was a great bike, I kind of wish I would have kept it after I bought the CB500X. It had the worse stock seat ever created, 30 minutes and my butt was sore. Aftermarket seat is a must.

It was black like it's own shadow. It was a great bike, I kind of wish I would have kept it after I bought the CB500X. It had the worse stock seat ever created, 30 minutes and my butt was sore. Aftermarket seat is a must.

OK this is like Groundhog Day, the original poster is Buttocks and the first couple posts get right into seat upgrades. And Joe Bass has a fat ***. I wonder if he sees his shadow every day?

Last edited:
OK this is like Groundhog Day, the original poster is Buttocks and the first couple posts get right into seat upgrades. And Joe Bass has a fat ***. I wonder if he sees his shadow every day?

You've checked out my @$$? No homo.
Yes, I cast a big shadow on my Shadow. And without.
I had a custom made seat when I bought it. I use custom loosely. Piece of foam wrapped in vinyl. Bought a used stock seat and all good. But as Inreb has pointed out correctly, my derriere comes with extra padding.

Back
Top Bottom