Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

Ya that was an awsome ride! I liked the girls reactions to my tank humping on the QEW ride on the way back!! ( I think me blowing kisses warmed them up a little) Sat nite rides are great!!
I wore my turn indicators on the way back!! I'm looking foward to the next ride with you guys already!!

Thanks for a great ride guys!

Some of those roads where sweet! Even if i was still a little wobbly starting off the day :) i was def a tad the worse for wear!

I completely missed this scene with the van, but did you guys see the lambo chasing you for a while? Horrible colour but sheesh what a car!

Hopefully by the next ride my forks will be fixed! Will need to come up with a new excuse why i ride so slow :D

Great ride all around, even slabbing it back was fairly entertaining! Although i wish i had seen this escapade with the girls!

Hey Rick, A_Rob & Red,

Holy $hit guys, that was a freekin awesome all-day ride. I loved every second of it, especially the spirited ride back. That pizza place in the falls was really good. We gotta hit that route again, but start of early morning-ish.

Rick - great lead - thank you very much. It was a pleasure to ride with you gentlemen. Let's ride for some burgers up at Webers next.

Until later,

LB.
Thank you for organizing and all of you guys. It was pleasure, but not so much with my wife when I showed up at 2100 instead of 1700...

Last edited:
Ya that was an awsome ride! I liked the girls reactions to my tank humping on the QEW ride on the way back!! ( I think me blowing kisses warmed them up a little) Sat nite rides are great!!
I wore my turn indicators on the way back!! I'm looking foward to the next ride with you guys already!!
Sorry, if I was changing lanes to often on our way back (and maybe going to slow. I told you about my speeding events last year...)

LOL, pics or it didn't happen! Did they initiate? I tend not to make eye contact with automobiles beside me. Maybe I should try and see if one thing leads to another :lol:

Thanks for a great ride guys!

Some of those roads where sweet! Even if i was still a little wobbly starting off the day :) i was def a tad the worse for wear!

I completely missed this scene with the van, but did you guys see the lambo chasing you for a while? Horrible colour but sheesh what a car!

Hopefully by the next ride my forks will be fixed! Will need to come up with a new excuse why i ride so slow :D

Great ride all around, even slabbing it back was fairly entertaining! Although i wish i had seen this escapade with the girls!
Less wine at the night before ride next time. The sound of this lambo was great.

Last edited:
For next weekend, let's plan the "Weber's Ride For Burgers"

Saturday - 21 deg C - POP 40%
Sunday - 20 deg C - POP 90%

Weather-wise, Saturday looks like a better bet right now, but know more as we get closer to the weekend.

It's looks like a Saturday 12 PM start.

Red - if you are planning to join, we can meet you up Hockley way and go from there.

Mm, mm, mmm...I can taste those burgers now. :fart:

Last edited:
For now it's like 50/50. Have to work it out with my wife first and I think my doughter is comming from Ottawa. We'll see what comes.

Mmm not sure if im going to be able to make it this weekend, we just signed a contract for 160 hours work over the next two weeks. Problem being Im probably going to have to do 90% of it!

:(

good $$ but going to be a long 2 weeks!!!

Mmm not sure if im going to be able to make it this weekend, we just signed a contract for 160 hours work over the next two weeks. Problem being Im probably going to have to do 90% of it!

:(

good $$ but going to be a long 2 weeks!!!
Good for you. Be happy.

i will keep an eye on this thread and see about coming out if i'm free...

Hey Chiller - long time, hope you are good and hope to ride with you soon.

yeah sure thing, maybe i'll come out to the timmies to hang on sunday ... dunno about riding tho I dont' feel like getting wet :D :p

Hey. Chiller is back! What's up man?

hey dude, been really busy ... other then that sold my FZ6 commuter to a friend, got a couple of different rides this year ...

yeah sure thing, maybe i'll come out to the timmies to hang on sunday ... dunno about riding tho I dont' feel like getting wet :D :p

hey dude, been really busy ... other then that sold my FZ6 commuter to a friend, got a couple of different rides this year ...
What did you get?

for street bike an old 92 Zephyr 1100 last summer that I didn't get to ride much (only put 1500km on it) I wanted to ride it more but didn't get a chance to ... so I sold the FZ6 and it will get alot of mileage on it this year

actually its turned into a bit of a project ... its going to come out a whole new bike ... upgraded brakes, new front end from a ZX11, ZRX rear , be a bit of a frankenstien but I want it to be a real handler ...

Showed with my rain gear on Saturday. Light rain for the start, but cleared up after about an hour of riding by the time I got to Hockley.

Rode mostly highways as the roads were a touch slippery, 10-Hockley-Airport-26-11 up. Was very hungry by the time I got to Webers. 2 cheeseburgers later, had enough fuel to ride back. Sunny and warm - beautiful ride back home.

Back
Top Bottom