FZR"400" project build | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FZR"400" project build

http://www.microsquirt.info/uswiring.htm

Also the wiring diagram here shows a 2amp fuse. I am using a 3amp.... is that a big deal? I couldn't find any 2a fuses readily available.

And one more question, All 4 injectors run off the same power which in the diagram they showed each bank running off a different set and then each fused at 5a.

So since they all run one power line I put in a 5a fuse. Is this the right thing to do? Or was I suppsoed to run a 10a?

http://www.msextra.com/doc/general/ms2external.html

If you look at the diagram posted there:

What I did was take my fuel pump relays 85 and 87 wire and coupled those two to the line going to the 3a fuse. So now I have 3 wires meeting in one spot. Then I am going to plug that into the black/blue wire on the FZR which is the CDI feeds from the main relay or would be similar to the wire 30 on the msextra diagram.

Did I do that correctly? I wish I wasn't so dumb at this stuff haha. But I don't want to burn up my $400 ECU.

What about this. Did I understand the wiring correctly?

What about this. Did I understand the wiring correctly?

I can't figure out what you are talking about here. Maybe MS Paint it?

I'd have to take a look at the MicroSquirt diagram, but it should have some pretty good protection on it. The regular megasquirt does. I wouldn't worry about screwing it up through the main power. You're more likely to screw up one of the sensor inputs than the main power feed.

What ever happened to this thread? and racing it against another FZR 400?

Well the bike is in pieces again for fuel injection... and theres my home wiring project that has my attention right now... soon as I have the welder up and running I will try to weld some brackets and stuff that I need to finish putting this bike back together. As far as racing it against another FZR maybe next season.

Well the bike is in pieces again for fuel injection... and theres my home wiring project that has my attention right now... soon as I have the welder up and running I will try to weld some brackets and stuff that I need to finish putting this bike back together. As far as racing it against another FZR maybe next season.

I want to come watch, please keep us updated ....

Back
Top Bottom