Review of Frekeyguys work | GTAMotorcycle.com

Review of Frekeyguys work

I was very happy with frekeyguys's work ethic and mechanical skills. I had several things to be done to my bike and frekeyguy finished everything in less than a day. Even things which I did not notice he noticed and pointed them out to me. His garage was very organized and I trusted he would take good care of my motorcycle. The work he finished on my bike was excellent and fast! He is very good at what he does and the price compared to other shops was awesome! I would recommend frekeyguy to anyone who is looking to have work done on their bike. Thanks frekeyguy!

no problem. let me know if everything has worked out. get those tires, and open that bike up....

He's got my bike now, installing various odds and ends, including heated grips. He really goes the extra mile, he's been picking up parts and sending me photos as he goes along. Really good dude. Patient too, lol.

Just an update, I picked up my bike today. Everything seems flawless. Frekey does good work. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
im glad you are happy with it. Enjoy the creature comforts.

Faiz is a good guy. He'll be helpin me put my blackbird back together. He just doesn't know it yet...:D

Faiz is a good guy. He'll be helpin me put my blackbird back together. He just doesn't know it yet...:D

sure, not a problem. lets get into powdercoating and anodizing!

I've never had my bike serviced by him. But judging by what I've read in most of his posts, he's VERY knowledgable, upfront, and knows what he's talking about. Talks with experience and confidence... that's someone you can trust IMHO.

Installed my breaklines this past weekend. I'll be using him for all basic work.

Hasn't helped me first hand but anytime he's offered advice it's been bang on and always helped me finish the job or get past the obstacle before me.

+100 for Frekeyguy! I would recommend anyone to ask him about issues they may have when doing work themselves. By the sounds of it he's also great to go to for work if you need things done and don't want to attempt it yourself. He definitely helped me out of a couple jams.

Don't know, even if he isn't he's sure as hell knowledgeable.

i had him install heated grips on my bike. Let's say he told me to come pick up the bike next day but little did i know that he would be done in couple of hours from when i ldropped off the bike. To top it off, he even msg'd to check on if everything is working properly.. who does that???.. Very knowledgable, honest and trust worthy guy... I would recommend him x100000...

Just had him install my alarm today. Great guy to deal with. Did it in half hr which was faster than what some shops told me. It was new for him so he didn't want money for it ... I literally had to force him to take money for the work he did.

Honest and hard working!

Back
Top Bottom