Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kennedy Commons AllDay/EveryDay

i think today is a good day for small ride... i will meet you guys tonight at KC...

btw... there is a run to Algonquin Park this friday... anyone want to joing me and meet those guys around port perry..??

let me know...

cheers

Juan.

oohhh i thought that was from lifting all those timmies coffee's at kc lol:cool:

do you still need the spanner tool?

oohhh i thought that was from lifting all those timmies coffee's at kc lol:cool:

do you still need the spanner tool?

I actually grabbed one from Cycle World Superstore. $20 to finally relieve my stress of a spongy rear shock. Once the weather is nice and hot and I have some confidence with those BT-014s i'll be carving the twisties HAARRRRRD!

I should be there tonight. Around 7pm ish (workin till 6).

Man I need lube, bad!

See you guys there.

-Jamie M.

Well.. that was a meeting of 3 men/bikes... i believe because the cold weather after 7... :rolleyes:

anyway... we had to take milner rd all the way to twyn rivers... oh well.. long weekend is coming and 23C it is such a nice weather to ride... i think i will join the Algonquin Park run...

cheers

Juan.

Showed up at 8. Late i know. Seen on guy there with a SV. We didnt stop though, just kept going. Tomorrow?:D

I'm there for sure...

geronimo

well it was crazy again, damn. just hype for no reason.

Wow. Passed by with my buddy. Stopped for a smoke. Uber poser land. Kindof funny seeing those guys in their Turbo charged vigors, revving their engines so everyone can hear the Turbo...so gay. Hope thats not the atmosphere there. Lame

well.. im up for a meet tonight... who will join me..?? let say around 7:00..??

cheers

Juan.

Newfie we had our good times when we were young too, just gotta let the young ones do their thing, and I kinda enjoy seeing that, their outgoers socializing and not staying home on the pc and video games, I'm up for being anywhere that's hype, and KC is.
I don't wanna chill in a boring parking lot while conversating.
I'm living the Dream.

Seen u come in, but u were way over at the end. Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juancho said:
well.. im up for a meet tonight... who will join me..?? let say around 7:00..??

cheers

Juan.
Would like to, but wife work till 9.(kids)

Any of you guys heading down to Lakeshore and Leslie tonight?

Oh you were there? Darn. The only reason we left was bc we didnt see any bikes. I must be blind. Where were you guys? Hiding between the cars?:cool:

Newfie we had our good times when we were young too, just gotta let the young ones do their thing, and I kinda enjoy seeing that, their outgoers socializing and not staying home on the pc and video games, I'm up for being anywhere that's hype, and KC is.
I don't wanna chill in a boring parking lot while conversating.
I'm living the Dream.

Seen u come in, but u were way over at the end. Maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom