Canada's Motorcycle | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada's Motorcycle

Re: Canada's Motorcycle On-Line Store

I ordered a tail bag and battery tender a week ago, express shipping was an extra $2.79 (extra above the $0 free shipping). Was a no brainer, and got everything within 2-3 days. Great service, shipping packaging, product care and quality.

Last edited:

I ordered a tail bag and battery tender a week ago, express shipping was an extra $2.79 (extra above the $0 free shipping). Was a no brainer, and got everything within 2-3 days. Great service, shipping packaging, product care and quality.

In my experience, shipping to Toronto is essentially next business day with the free option anyway, as long as CP does not mess up. :)

Good to Know!

It was my first order with them, and I had a trip to Muskoka that weekend I needed the bag for, otherwise free shipping always wins 8)

I am not sure about other tires, but petes was $98 less on - non dot avon am23 135/70R medium ...
Petes was slightly cheaper on tires but were out of stock.

Petes was slightly cheaper on tires but were out of stock.

Out of stock is one thing but could not be ordered from supplier. 2/3 of the tires I needed fell into that category. Why are they even listed? Bah!

Out of stock is one thing but could not be ordered from supplier. 2/3 of the tires I needed fell into that category. Why are they even listed? Bah!

Looks like Fortnine has what I desire in stock. I like how this is trending. I only 6 month to get my new tires on!

Back
Top Bottom