Canada's Motorcycle | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada's Motorcycle

Only one incident in many shipments. Issue was resolved quickly and professionally. Very good seller overall - I hope new ownership, or whatever is going on, doesn't spoil it.

I ordered F+R tires and a mesh jacket 1 month apart earlier this year from Canada's Motorcycle. both items they were shipped the day off and delivered the next day.

Re: Canada's Motorcycle On-Line Store

Ordered a rear tire from them, shipped next day. Happy camper.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I order from them a lot. Fast shipping and never had a problem.

Signed up with CM this year and they've been great. The fair return policy allowed me to find a modular helmet that worked with a minimum of hassle. When one of the special screws popped out of the chin-bar and vanished, they sourced an OEM replacement within a few days. I like their "garage" feature that filters out parts that don't fit your bike. 10/10 so far, hope it stays that way. I don't miss going to indifferent retail stores with poor selection and service.

They're now my go-to place for ordering stuff. Keep my $$ in Canada and they're quick and professional.
3 separate orders so far and all delivered quickly. One time, I ordered a set of handlebars just before noon, and they arrived the next day, regular Canada Post!

One time, I ordered a set of handlebars just before noon, and they arrived the next day, regular Canada Post!

Been wondering about that. Their packages get to me stupid fast every single time. They can ship as late as 7pm and I'll get it the very next day. They must have some kind of special deal with Canada Post.

Either way, great shop. Canada's Revzilla.

Love these guys, wish they had some more items.
Great delivery, never a problem.

Seems that they are having a sale as they are rebranding with a new name.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

they're pretty good for pricing, can pick up some stuff for really great prices especially if you catch their sales. i just bought a new pair of sprockets and chain from them and i love it. shipping was quick. caught a deal on the EK 525 MVXZ chain metallic red for ~$110, literally half the price! cant go wrong there

Great and easy to deal with over the net. Tires came in 3 days to southern Ontario by Canada Post to the door with tracking. Prices are competitive and great when Petes doesn't seem to stock what you need.

Apparently they have a sale on power Commanders

I actually find that they're cheaper than Pete's for adventure type tires because of the shipping. However, Pete's may be cheaper on sports tires due to volume of sales?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

No more Giant Loop products there :sad5:
10-12-2016%209-01-10%20AM.jpg

Ordered tires on the 19th and still don't have them. CanadaPost tracking shows they didn't get them until the 21st and were to be delivered on the 24th which didn't happen.

I ordered some parts in the 19 October, still hasn't even shipped. Wtf?

Ordered some small items from them recently. Shipped and arrived quickly.

Ordered 3 tires and a few tubes, delivered within 5 days. All happy here.

Ordered tires on the 19th and still don't have them. CanadaPost tracking shows they didn't get them until the 21st and were to be delivered on the 24th which didn't happen.

That's Canada Post. :) They work great and are super fast shipping Montreal to Toronto 99% of the time. But that 1 time a package would somehow get redirected to Edmonton instead, and you'll have to wait for it an extra week before they figure it out. That actually happened ;)

Can't fault the vendor though...

Back
Top Bottom