Canada's Motorcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada's Motorcycle

just ordered a helmet from them, arrived two days later, damage to visor in the box (which had no damage) contacted them, very friendly and efficient, sent them a pic and two days later got a replacement part for the damaged one. great to deal with

its the motorcycle superstore from the u.s. they set up shop in Que and call themselves canadas motorcycle. they are a reputable company in the u.s and i dont see why they wouldnt be here in canada. i often check to see there prices because they seem the cheapest and wouldnt you know it, some local shops are same price all the sudden. i have not dealt with them personaly but my brother has bought tires from them and they were current and in excellent condition. but still, we here in canada, are gettin screwed on everything we buy anyways so it pays to go state side.

if you find a part on there website, check identical part with motorcycle superstore and you will see the same product, from the same company but in 2 diff. countries, thats the extra we pay for identical products here.

Just bought a Sena SM10 (bluetooth dual stream transmitter) from them with expedited shipping -- Had it in my hands about 3 days later, which is fairly good as the site listed typical processing time as 1-2 days.

bought all my motorcycle gear from them, fast shipping, and great customer service when i had to exchange a jacket for another one. recommend them to everyone!

I've placed a few orders with their web site so far, and their service has been fast and accurate. No complaints here!

Just got my pinlock visor and glove liners from them. Ordered them thursday in the wee hours of the morning, and was on my door monday at noon. Awesome service on this one.

its the motorcycle superstore from the u.s. they set up shop in Que and call themselves canadas motorcycle. they are a reputable company in the u.s and i dont see why they wouldnt be here in canada. i often check to see there prices because they seem the cheapest and wouldnt you know it, some local shops are same price all the sudden. i have not dealt with them personaly but my brother has bought tires from them and they were current and in excellent condition. but still, we here in canada, are gettin screwed on everything we buy anyways so it pays to go state side.

if you find a part on there website, check identical part with motorcycle superstore and you will see the same product, from the same company but in 2 diff. countries, thats the extra we pay for identical products here.

Totally incorrect. motorcycle-superstore is part of the Mag Group. Superstore now has a drop down on their website for Canada.

canada's motorcycle has been pretty good. no issues on email and phone correspondence. site is nice and fairly easy to navigate. friendly staff and they try to answer all questions and provide details as necessary. my last order was a helmet and shipping was fast. look out for their limited time offer deals and they do giveaways once in a while. i haven't won any though, but maybe in the future :)

They are great, no problems. Ordered a Shoei GT-Air, didn't fit, sent it back and paid like $12 restock fee, no issue at all. Everything came in great condition and very quickly.

Ordered tires they arrived 4 days later great service will defiantly order from them in the future

Re: Canada's Motorcycle On-Line Store

No issues with them usually the same price as Pete's after shipping if you order two tires.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

great sellers, fast, arrived faster than expected.

Thanks For the kind words. I would just like to point out that the address listed in the opening post is incorrect. We are still in Montreal, but have moved to a new warehouse.

Definitely my go to site for gear. Bought ALL my gear from here ranging from helmets and gloves to battery chargers and disk locks. Free shipping over 100 bucks how can you even go wrong? Plus they have cool MX apparel and stuff. Huge selection as well.

I just bought a set of Yoshi Bolt-ons from Canadas Motorcycle.... ordered them Sunday (last week) and they showed up on Thursday of the same week. Will shop there again.

i was passing on what the order taker told me when i spoke to them. if he lied to me then what can i say?

Thanks For the kind words. I would just like to point out that the address listed in the opening post is incorrect. We are still in Montreal, but have moved to a new warehouse.

clear this up, are you, or where you ever connected to motorcycle-sperstore in the states?

I ordered some Motul 10w-40 oil from them as well with filter, got them within 3 days, fast shipping and everything was packed very neatly, great experience and great price, will order from them again.

I'll be making my first order with these guys and will let everyone know how things worked out. However I just had a VERY bad experience with leatherup.ca. Tried to buy a summer jacket. Sizing is terrible - customer service is terrible - return policy is terrible. In the end it cost me $40 + dollars in shipping fees - long delays and they don't refund the taxes they collect. So I was out of pocket on that as well. Would NOT recomend leatherup.ca.

Back
Top Bottom