Canada's Motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada's Motorcycle

I was wondering about these guys too! Anyone had any experience with them? Their prices seem too good to be true.

Peace,

L.

Called three times and left messages....No reply.

Sent emails....No reply.

They must be out of business but their web site is still active.

I'd stay clear of this place.

don't know if this helps but i ordered a coat in december, it came in three days later, then in january i ordered some shirts and got them three days later.. excellent service back then..

I JUST called the 1-800 number on their website and after 30 seconds of hold music I was connected with a customer service guy.

Doesn't appear to be a scam to me! Some great clearance prices too.
I'd definitely consider buying from them. Don't see why not.

I ordered boots and gloves from them last month. Prices are great, customer service was great. No complaints. Best prices I've found in Canada for many items, and free shipping.

Called three times and left messages....No reply.

Sent emails....No reply.

They must be out of business but their web site is still active.

I'd stay clear of this place.

Hi Watson,

Terribly sorry that your phone calls were not picked up.

We had been experimenting with a new telephone system that week, but really that's no excuse.

In regards to your email, that's quite unusual. If you email cs@canadasmotorcycle.ca you should get a response instantly with a ticket number. We generally try to respond to all emails within a few hours.

@loyal.uvf , chantie, and Buddhacide
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Eric

Recently bought a rear tire from these guys. Placed an order on a Wednesday evening (after hours) and it was shipped by Friday morning. Price was good, free shipping included. My only gripe was not with them, but with Canada Post. I got a tracking number, and was told it was going to take 3 business days; instead, it took 9. I've heard that this is common in Quebec though, so I don't think I'll order from here again, unless I don't need the item urgently.

I bought my helmet on clearence from them, also my boots and gloves. Prices were pretty good and shipping was free. I'll be ordering a new set of tires from them in the spring

just buy em from pete, next day delivery....

Recently ordered a helmet from them . Excellent prices , quick delivery , protective packaging , and FREE delivery . Will buy from them again .

Has anyone dealt with them recently? They seem to have some good deals, but last post about them was 2 years ago.

I'll be pulling trigger for 3L of 300v 10w40 Motul oil. Only $8 for shipping for me vs the $35+ from the USA. Kingston sadly doesn't have a motul dealer.

Back
Top Bottom