BMW owners movement! | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

PM'ed the bad news to I82l8, only way to change his cluster is to buy the metric version from BMW. It's a pretty basic system on the G650, so not much for the GS911 to do except read and clear codes.

Yes, that digital dash for the K13 is awesome, change from metric to imperial on the fly, does lap times, has a huge gear display function for the semi-blind, and lots of other functionality.

PM'ed the bad news to I82l8, only way to change his cluster is to buy the metric version from BMW. It's a pretty basic system on the G650, so not much for the GS911 to do except read and clear codes.

Thanks for looking into it for me skapan ;)

A 2014 R1200GSA and 2014 S1000RR...love them both but the R12GSA is my favourite.

IMG_0010_zps5837fec8.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Here is a pic of my bike that I bought last spring (I considered myself really lucky to get one!)...unfortunately it's in the garage until...end of February? (fingers crossed :)
Byron

WOW that's looks awesome!!! The wait for spring is brutal

Hey everyone. Here is a pic of my bike that I bought last spring (I considered myself really lucky to get one!)...unfortunately it's in the garage until...end of February? (fingers crossed :)
Byron

Good looking bike and have read good test reports as well. Only minor niggle might be the seat.

I bought a 2013 BMW K1300S last year. Only slightly regretting it since the announcement of the 2015 R1200RS, but I'm sure I'll manage.

k1300s-snow-small.jpg

Byron

Nice bike, congrats.

Didn't realize that there is a bmw owners thread in gtam, good to know. Here's mine sitting at Endras last spring/summer:
fmmKaJF.jpg

^ Beautiful bike.

I just put in an order on a GSA to be ready for April pickup. This is all I have to show for at the moment :D :

i-QDBBcx4-M.png

Crazy excited!

I have a 2010 S1000rr.......after having numerous japanese super sports......would never go back.
BMW got it right ....right out of the box.

once upon a time, owned and loved my little bee em dobbo u, but man.........

Dha6X0u.jpg

Last edited:
once upon a time, owned and loved my little bee em dobbo u, but man.........

Dha6X0u.jpg
The reason I bought my Wing.But I miss the comfort of my old airhead.
Not mine.Couldn't find a pic.
bmw-r-80-rt-1984-325140.jpg

Really like the look of these bikes. Wasn't aware that they had such sporty models, but I like the r12. And then saw a guy at the bike show that said he could lower it enough so that I could fit. Now all I gotta do is hit the lotto.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Like any BMW owner will tell you "the cheapest thing on his beemer is the rider" . BMW stands for Bring More Wallet.

Like any BMW owner will tell you "the cheapest thing on his beemer is the rider" . BMW stands for Bring More Wallet.

Oh, I can bring the wallet.....it's just empty.
So the bikes are like the cars, then? But man they look good. Even that scooter that was at the show.

Back
Top Bottom