BMW owners movement! | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

Sorry about that! Honestly, I tried to roost to the side.

Yes I know and besides you usually take off and are too far ahead of me to do any damage when we go riding off road. I was referring to debris falling off dump trucks on the highway like small pebbles, etc. which have hit the cover and bounced off instead of hitting the headlight and cracking it.

One of these I will catch up to you and then I'm sure we can discuss debris coming off your bikes' back tire :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you install yourself? If so, was it a pretty straight forward install? Easy to swap between the mesh and poly?

For the record, the only thing I do to my bikes is ride them and put gas in them.

Any other work is done by Dual Sport Plus, BMW Toronto or Ace Moto Tech. The Altrider cover was put on by Matt @ Dual Sport Plus.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, is there any facebook group for this bmw bikes in gta?
Also bmw x series bike's subframe is aluminum, and no passenger pegs etc. I'd like to add reinforcements and add pegs. is that possible?
thanks,

Hey guys, a bit of an aside but hoping you can help. I'm looking to buy a BMW GS jacket, preferably one of those red and silver or yellow and grey ones (kind of like this one: http://www.ascycles.com/images/prod...uit/RallyeSuitJacket-Grey-Red_76118541335.jpg).

Do you guys know if the motorrad dealers can order one or if I'm stuck with whatever they have on inventory. Are there any online retailers that you'd recommend for BMW gear?
Contact Stephen crouch at budds bmw or your nearest dealer

They can order any part/gear from the collection

Or wait till csbk weekend and buy it there

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

New to the site and BMW. Just bought a 2015 K1300S Motorsport. Absolutely love it!!! Many riders in Durham region here?

Just putting this out here, if anyone needs help with checking/clearing codes, imperial to metric conversions, system tests/calibration etc. etc. feel free to PM. I've got a GS-911 and I can come to you if you're in and around the GTA.

There are many rallys held all over the US and Canada every year but this one is the flagship rally for the year. Next year it is in Salt Lake City. Last year it was is Billings Montana.

Look up Bmw Owners MOA . Google "Das Rally"

I have never been but several friends are there already. It is close enough to see what it is all about but lots of vendors and seminars on travel and tech etc.

Last edited:
I need some brake pads. Do you guys know a source for aftermarket parts in Canada?

OK folks, I am officially joining this "club". I have been enjoying a 2002 R1150 RS for a year now, never had BMW-boxer before and I love it. Would not mind sharing ideas and advice with the group and getting in a few group rides before the season ends. Keep me posted.

OK folks, I am officially joining this "club". I have been enjoying a 2002 R1150 RS for a year now, never had BMW-boxer before and I love it. Would not mind sharing ideas and advice with the group and getting in a few group rides before the season ends. Keep me posted.
Welcome to the club. I'm on my second BMW now!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom