BMW owners movement! | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

Just came back from two awesome rides on Zee Germans!

Hope others got out as well today, perfect day for riding.

824a3e60057258bbb5d00837390b5ec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Agree, fantastic day. Running in my new tires and brake pads. Great day until I got passed in my lane on HWY 35 by a big fat D-Bag on his HD while I was in the blocking position as I followed a car.

Just came back from two awesome rides on Zee Germans!

Hope others got out as well today, perfect day for riding.

824a3e60057258bbb5d00837390b5ec4.jpg

Last edited:
Great day until I got passed in my lane on HWY 35 by a big fat D-Bag on his HD while I was in the blocking position as I followed a car.

I think I saw them too...

tons-of-anarchy.jpg

Agree, fantastic day. Running in my new tires and brake pads. Great day until I got passed in my lane on HWY 35 by a big fat D-Bag on his HD while I was in the blocking position as I followed a car.

Beautiful bikes. Crazy excited for tomorrow, I'm picking up my new GSA at noon. Super disappointed that I wasn't able to see it being uncrated though... just found out today that they had to put it together today instead. Will post pics of picking it up tomorrow.

Beautiful bikes. Crazy excited for tomorrow, I'm picking up my new GSA at noon. Super disappointed that I wasn't able to see it being uncrated though... just found out today that they had to put it together today instead. Will post pics of picking it up tomorrow.

Congrats! Enjoy the new bike, I'm soooo excited every time I pick up a new one. Look forward to the pics.

If they give you a bag of extra bolts and fasteners to take home start worrying.

Cograts on the new ride!

^ Thank you both!

Just got home. There was an issue with one of the locks on a pannier, the lock cylinder seemed to have seized and the pannier can't be removed from the bike. I'll be bringing it in again at some point to get fixed. Aside from that minor mishap it was an awesome experience. Even more impressed with the bike then when I demo rode it last year! The bike is so damn smooth. Still grinning from ear to ear, can't wait to get out again tomorrow!

i-wGnQK8L-L.jpg

i-52bWg58-XL.jpg

Picking up the bike.

i-783s2ct-XL.jpg

Fuel stop with dad on the v-strom.

i-mTmz3zg-XL.jpg

Home sweet home.

Beautiful machine,I'm considering trading the k1600 gtl on a new one. Problem is my short inseam. It's taking me forever to type this as I keep staring at the last picture in your driveway I guess. Now you've got to go out and she what she can do , good luck.

Beautiful machine,I'm considering trading the k1600 gtl on a new one. Problem is my short inseam. It's taking me forever to type this as I keep staring at the last picture in your driveway I guess. Now you've got to go out and she what she can do , good luck.

Thank you! Don't let the short inseam stop you - you can now get a factory low seat on the standard suspension GSA which apparently makes a big difference when set to the lowest seat height setting, or a factory lowered version of the bike altogether as well.

Probably the factory lowered version would be functionally better in 99% of every day type riding? Awesome bikes the GS line has been all these years.

congrats on the GS, someday when I get back into riding, I could see me self on a GS, even the 800 is good enough for me. don't care much about speed anymore....

Definitely a sweet bike, I love the blue.

Appreciate it!

I'm thinking my next bike would be a GSA or 1190 Adventure R

If you're considering a GSA, you should look into the 1290 Super Adventure as well, instead of the 1190 - bigger tank and more comparable to the GSA.

^ Thank you both!

Just got home. There was an issue with one of the locks on a pannier, the lock cylinder seemed to have seized and the pannier can't be removed from the bike. I'll be bringing it in again at some point to get fixed. Aside from that minor mishap it was an awesome experience. Even more impressed with the bike then when I demo rode it last year! The bike is so damn smooth. Still grinning from ear to ear, can't wait to get out again tomorrow!

i-wGnQK8L-L.jpg

i-52bWg58-XL.jpg

Picking up the bike.

i-783s2ct-XL.jpg

Fuel stop with dad on the v-strom.

i-mTmz3zg-XL.jpg

Home sweet home.

So that's what an Adventure Adventure looks like!

BMW Toronto are my dealership as well...,

It's beautiful bike and I really like the colour scheme. I keep mine in Dynamic mode, find it pulls better.

Enjoy the bike....

So that's what an Adventure Adventure looks like!

BMW Toronto are my dealership as well...,

It's beautiful bike and I really like the colour scheme. I keep mine in Dynamic mode, find it pulls better.

Enjoy the bike....

Thanks! Been keeping it in road mode so far but will switch over to try out dynamic. Trying to wrap up the 1000km break-in but this week looks pretty miserable weather wise.

Appreciate it!

If you're considering a GSA, you should look into the 1290 Super Adventure as well, instead of the 1190 - bigger tank and more comparable to the GSA.

Oh I was just dreaming... I recently bought a 2014 KTM 690 Enduro R ;)

I really wish I had two bikes though. The KTM is wicked for offroad/around town but terrible on the highway.

My fiancee would axe murder me if I bought another bike right now.

Back
Top Bottom