87 FZR1000 Build - a few pics | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

87 FZR1000 Build - a few pics

Got it certified and insurance yesterday. Went for a quick ride, bike feels great. Me, not so much. I'm old now, need to get conditioned for riding again.

Got it certified and insurance yesterday. Went for a quick ride, bike feels great. Me, not so much. I'm old now, need to get conditioned for riding again.

Great project, congratulations, don't worry too much about the conditioning, I am lot older than you and have no trouble riding for hours on end...

Nice job dude. I love the headlights! Hope the wife lets you keep it at least for a riding season or so. Would be a shame to sell it after all of that work! Is selling the wife an option (just kidding). LOL

Nice job dude. I love the headlights! Hope the wife lets you keep it at least for a riding season or so. Would be a shame to sell it after all of that work! Is selling the wife an option (just kidding). LOL

LOL, thanks. The wife is a good one, and she likes motorcycles. She just thinks I have too many toys.(which I do.)

porsche+HADA+AutoX.jpg

^^^It's because I have this too, that she wants the bike to go. I don't want to get rid of either of them!

wow, you worked on it for 2 years? I'd be so scared riding that thing. Looks good though.

wow, you worked on it for 2 years? I'd be so scared riding that thing. Looks good though.

I had a mechanic go over it and make sure it was all good. I was scared to ride it though, it's damn fast for an old bike. Can't wait to dyno it.:D

Back
Top Bottom