House music lovers! | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

manuel hung

if you really love some good house music, in a mature friendly atmosphere come out to 11 carlaw in TO!

dj lineup will be:

loopitygoofs

jason hodges

johnny fiasco

when?
how much?
guestlist?

I bought my first Johnny Fiasco record over 10 years ago. Awesome producer.

Great lineup!

when?
how much?
guestlist?

I bought my first Johnny Fiasco record over 10 years ago. Awesome producer.

Great lineup!

tonight

$15

no guestlist

fiasco hasn't spun in TO in years so a lot of people are pumped, should be a really good turn out:cool:

WOW! best party i've been to this year! the venue was pretty small but everyone still managed to find a spot to dance.

every dj on the line up threw down hard! got home at 8am :D

Would've liked to have gone. Next time give some more notice please!

Would've liked to have gone. Next time give some more notice please!

yea, sorry about that especially since i knew about it since dec 5th http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/event-reviews/157921-jason-hodges.html i'm the guy in the white toque

i just remembered at the last minute that there are people who are down with house on this forum as well so i just threw it out there...

well, hodges will more than likely be spinning on new years eve at the same venue as the review link, i'll find out forsure tonight who else will be on the lineup as well

ok ok, i feel bad that nobody other than myself got to experience one of the GREATEST parties ever thrown...so from now on i will post here of any upcoming parties that i find out about as soon as i find out about them, but i expect you all to post up as well when you guys hear of any parties, deal?

I gotta work New Year's night but keep posting up events and I'm sure to make of them.

Thanks for posting up BM... Great set from fiasco!

nice tunes! How do we keep in the loop for upcoming events with these guys?

if you come on the 13th i'll tell you... jk

dj's usually post up on their myspace/facebook pages when they're spinning next, tribe is a pretty good source and keep an eye on this post, but coming out to these parties is the best way to find out about future events:cool:

before this last party fiasco hadn't spun in TO in something crazy like 7 years, but he really enjoyed himself this time around, so hopefully he'll be back soon! as soon as i hear something i'll be sure to post it right away!

hodges will be there on the 13th and i know he'll be spinning again in TO mid to late march!

Thanks for posting up BM... Great set from fiasco!

hopefully it's enough to make ppl realize what they're missing out on and get some of you guys/gals out to these parties and experience them live!

the vibe at that party was insane, got there at 10:30pm and literally didn't stop dancing til 7am! usually i smoke a lot but the music was so good that night i didn't leave the floor once.

i don't party that much in the spring/summer cause i'm always on my bike, so winters the time when i do all my drinking and partying lol

Dang, sounds wicked!! Haven't been out in a few months, and my dealer misses me!! I'm due for a few caps.

Where are these parties being held at?

cool, hey uhm, feb. 10th, at revival, you know what's up... little louie vega and anane..werd.

btw, friend told me about this podcast. ... thebriaproject....pure sickness

http://thebriaproject.podomatic.com/

then there's www.deephousenetwork.com for a nice selection...

anyone else gots some links to more house madness?

btw, anyone else at revival a couple weeks ago for that Roxy blu tribute? good s**t always! and if ya don't know about roxy blu then i'm old! lol

Last edited:
cool, hey uhm, feb. 10th, at revival, you know what's up... little louie vega and anane..werd.

btw, friend told me about this podcast. ... thebriaproject....pure sickness

http://thebriaproject.podomatic.com/

then there's www.deephousenetwork.com for a nice selection...

anyone else gots some links to more house madness?

btw, anyone else at revival a couple weeks ago for that Roxy blu tribute? good s**t always! and if ya don't know about roxy blu then i'm old! lol

I loved Roxy back in the day, I was sorry to miss the night.

BTW: The Louie night at revival is on the 6th of Feb, already have my tickets.

Back
Top Bottom