House music lovers! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

Inna got another concert date in Pontiac, MI June 14. Quite a bit closer vs Chicago :)

A few producers that (for me) are keeping the deep and musical house sounds fresh are Motor City Drum Ensemble and Omar S. I heard that Chez Damier is coming to town for the 1st Sunnyside party.... I don't go out any more but Chez Damier is great and might be the rare time I head out...

Bounce By the Lake, today 2pm-1am Keating Channel Pub......Bounce parties are always a good time! Check out Bounce House facebook page for full event listing

Feb 8th....Mr Fiasco is back!!!!! Only info at the moment is the date, stay chuuuned for more details!

I wanted to go out to the Detroit Swindle party that just passed but it wasn't in the cards. Johnny Fiasco last time out was very good.

I wanted to go out to the Detroit Swindle party that just passed but it wasn't in the cards. Johnny Fiasco last time out was very good.

I was gunna check out Detroit Swindle as well but was still broke from the holidays lol Hodges+a ton of others are spinning at Li'ly this Fri for an event for Sick Kids Hospital, should be a good time.

No Basic Sound 10 - Vocal Deep House [3] *** To the bad break ups and current hook ups

a moment of silence for my princess of morocco dating waste loser rich chump guys the rest of her life. and your ex girlfriends too

https://soundcloud.com/jamesrusnak/...use-3-to-the-bad-breakups-and-current-hookups

i think something like this is the sweetest revenge. deep down subconsciously she won't forget this. years down the road maybe when she gets dumped or dumps some ****ing guy and thinks back to how i was right on her making the wrong move. what do u think

i did things for this girl not many guys out there today can do. and i dont wanna do it anymore . maybe in late 30s. good luck to her finding another guy like me

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom