Late night thread | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

pBqDX7V.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaliciousCompliance/comments/4ls3bo/price_match_in_the_speed_lane/

Just posting because the last time I did, it wasn't at the right time of day. And I don’t want to upset @CruisnGrrl, I want to get invited to one of her bbq's. ?
Was about to leave for work when my wife stopped me cause my little guy has got a fever. I'll be staying home today. Want to go back to sleep, but don't think that that's gonna happen ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Night Shift. :sad1:

I wish there was a company that would deliver coffee,

....and McFlurries.

just finished laundry, so i can finish packing for my trip to PA tomorrow for a few days. Just going to slab the highways since I'm not on my klr. twisties + somewhat unfamiliar bike can = not a good time. especailly 500km away

Shoulder kept me up most of the night, tossing and turning. In no shape for work. Dead tired and can't fall asleep. Time for some Naproxen and try to sleep.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

To tell the truth, my usual wake-up time is 4am. I've never felt comfortable posting here because it is a 'late night thread', not an 'early morning thread'.

But last night, I had a nap after dinner, then woke up at 1am. I had some work planned for early this morning, so I 'dialed-in' and completed it early. Now I'm here. Have a conference call at 9am so not sure if I'll get back to sleep. The cat usually gets his breakfast at 4am...

Sorry, I haven't gone through all the pages to see what the usual operation is.

let me try -

f0f4d5bb0c23911caac8004ba3ddd49d_zpsancghwfl.jpg

Last year, as part of our basement finishing, I installed this American Standard Cossette toilet. One-piece, elongated, comfort-height, dual-flush, concealed trapway (smooth sides).
0BF1486D-1B42-4522-8F50-CB5A90A99421_zps7a4vgv5c.jpg

This toilet performs very well, while using the least amount of water. So well, that I just bought two more to replace upstairs toilets (originals from the builder, need to be replaced). Turns out that they're on sale at Rona - down from $389 to $330, and we also got another 15% back at the cash register in a gift card.
20160711_171112_zpsfpgwmza9.jpg

I've been doing my own plumbing for years, and have been studying toilet design and performance since I re-did my powder room back in 2011... One good measure of toilets is it's MAP score. MAP is a test where they keep increasing the amount of (artificial) crap in the toilet until it doesn't flush anymore. If you buy a toilet, you should get one with a 800 (grams) score pr higher. Hmmm... The MAP test kinda sounds like a management principle - keep piling on crap 'til it doesnt function anymore...

Feature-wise, if you wanted more,you'd have to go to one of those Japanese Toto toilets with the heated seat and warm water wash jets. Handsfree mode! They have one in the staff toilet at Canaroma on Weston Rd if you want to try. Mrs FLSTC indicated some interest, but I quickly shot that down by saying that We did not have an electrical outlet near the toilet in the basement...

Hmmm... The MAP test kinda sounds like a management principle - keep piling on crap 'til it doesnt function anymore...

Thanks for the best quote I have seen in a while

Sitting on the front step in my boxers waiting the the dog to do his business. Reading about toilet performance.

It's pretty hot outside.

Learned not all toilets are created equal and what to look out for.

This thread has redeeming qualities. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom