Late night thread | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

Just a random post

theres this gym i go to called worlds gym thats located 30 seconds away from the 401 and McCowan exit.
Great gym open 24/7 (just close from sat night 18:00- sunday 08:00) $10/month

cant sleep, clown will eat me

I got steroids prescribed today after a minor snowboarding accident. Currently rolling strong on the insomniac side effect of the drug. It's never endinggggggg :sad7:

I got steroids prescribed today after a minor snowboarding accident. Currently rolling strong on the insomniac side effect of the drug. It's never endinggggggg :sad7:

I've had two kidney transplants over the years, one of the main drugs they you to prevent rejection is Prednisone, and I ****ing hate it!!! Can't sleep, eat too much and moody as hell. I feel your pain. Plus Im on night shift too, at a hospital, a busy one...not fun.

I've had two kidney transplants over the years, one of the main drugs they you to prevent rejection is Prednisone, and I ****ing hate it!!! Can't sleep, eat too much and moody as hell. I feel your pain. Plus Im on night shift too, at a hospital, a busy one...not fun.

Sorry to hear. I'm on the same medicine. Ended up finally sleeping at 6am after taking Sleepeaze.

I have 4 more days of this. Not really looking forward to.

.I am Tired . Tired am I.

Back
Top Bottom