Late night thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

don't understand why i can't stay asleep been only gettin 10 hours of sleep for the past 5 days not because i have things to do but because i can't stay asleep. starting to piss me off.

don't understand why i can't stay asleep been only gettin 10 hours of sleep for the past 5 days not because i have things to do but because i can't stay asleep. starting to piss me off.

10 hours of sleep is good! you're lucky, I'll be happy to get 7 hours

Is there a way to ban people from specific threads when they don't follow the rules?

She's just a kid, probably not allowed up past the start time ;)

She's a blonde. [insert a joke about a blonde and a clock]... ;)

I feel bad posting this early. I think late night is 1am-5am.

She's a blonde. [insert a joke about a blonde and a clock]... ;)

I feel bad posting this early. I think late night is 5am-6am.

Fixed, you were talking about kids time =)

poor Blondie..
A blonde was sick and tired of people making fun of her for being a blonde, so she decided to hang herself.

A couple minutes later two men walk by and see her hanging by her wrists.

"What are you doing." they ask her.

So she replies "Hanging myself."

The men are confused and asked "If you are hanging youself, you put the rope around your neck."

The blond says "Duh....I tried that, I couldn't breath."

I'm always up at this time.

omfg roflcoper call ghostbusters.... she's one of them what. Hate when your pumped and there's nothing to do someone update my list cleanly

Play Cod4, Browse GTAM, watch youtube, talk to noobs on MSN or watch the 11oclock news?

Why am i up so late...
well christmas holidays and...
my flight is going in 11 and a half hours and I havent even stared packing yet...
Im a last minute guy... thats why im up so late most of the time (essays...)

should have checked the forum last night. Was up till 3:30am just talking to people from school and watching messed up racing videos. couldn't sleep.......going to be another one like that tonight..........

wish i was in the city to hit a bar or a coffee shop with some people though

Back
Top Bottom