Late night thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

I'm in ur thread, breakin' ur rulz

I'm in ur thread, breakin' ur rulz

You asked for it...

1237813131_kick_in_the_balls.gif

How late will I keep working?? :confused:

These days 9am seems like 5am a few months ago... :confused1:

statistics prove that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape......

can you guess the one who doesnt?

hirro, I just woke up, but I forgot today is Saturday.....y opens at 7. LOL

man what a piss off.... i do PR at a nightclub and my drunk girlfriend decides to come straddling along from having a christmas party @ her friends house.

girlfriend comes to my work... pulls me out of my way and then says she wants to go home. that she is too drunk.

i take her home and she stars crying because she thinks she is dying. she strolls in bed naked and says she is going to throw up and wants to go to bathroom. i say she is not going to bathroom because she will act like a drunk ****************. i bring her a big pasta cooker bowl (i am drunk) and she pukes in that. now she is passed out

piss off.. here i am having a fun time and girlfriend comes along and ruins it for me.

Last edited:
man what a piss off.... i do PR at a nightclub and my drunk girlfriend decides to come straddling along from having a christmas party @ her friends house.

girlfriend comes to my work... pulls me out of my way and then says she wants to go home. that she is too drunk.

i take her home and she stars crying because she thinks she is dying. she strolls in bed naked and says she is going to throw up and wants to go to bathroom. i say she is not going to bathroom because she will act like a drunk ****************. i bring her a big pasta cooker bowl (i am drunk) and she pukes in that. now she is passed out

piss off.. here i am having a fun time and girlfriend comes along and ruins it for me.

Dude, any night that ends with a naked girl in ur bed is far from ruined. If she's passed out then that's a bonus ;)

I found glass bottles of Coke... it tastes so much better than plastic or can variety. I drank so many, can't sleep now.

what time is considered "late" and what time is considered "early" cause i woke up at 3 am and that was pretty early to me.

blah.. I can't seem to find any sleep.. I have to wake up at 9 and write a 3 hour physics exam.. awesome.

Up 'cause I felt like going for a drive while listening to some house music. I also decided to stop by burger king to try one of their new sandwiches...I also found out that they have some burger with the option of 4 patties (1020 calories). Lord have mercy.

Back
Top Bottom