Late night thread | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

Saturday night and......................I'm sober....................and awake.......................and that's it. Boo!!!

Saturday night and......................I'm sober....................and awake.......................and that's it. Boo!!!
Wasn't that Friday night? You sure you were sober? ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Wasn't that Friday night? You sure you were sober?

Lol. How true! Friday night, Saturday morning. I was out of my mind. Should have stayed off the computer.

It's past 6, but these were taken before 6. Had to wait until I was home to rotate the images (left handed so phone is "upside down" when taking pictures.) Up all night couldn't sleep, went for a ride.

^ Where is that? Nice view

Sam Lawrence Park, Hamillton Ont.

As I always say. Hamilton is a beautiful city, especially all of the old buildings downtown. But the people, oh god the people.

As I always say. Hamilton is a beautiful city, especially all of the old buildings downtown. But the people, oh god the people.

Dont be a day person.

Actually rode there to check out the view myself yesterday. I've never really been to Hamilton, only visited mcmaster a couple of times.

Riding through what I assume is the ghetto part of the city (took Lakeshore Rd in so rode through the NE part of the city), I saw what you meant by "oh god the people"...

The view from the park was nice though :D

Actually rode there to check out the view myself yesterday. I've never really been to Hamilton, only visited mcmaster a couple of times.

Riding through what I assume is the ghetto part of the city (took Lakeshore Rd in so rode through the NE part of the city), I saw what you meant by "oh god the people"...

The view from the park was nice though :D
You must have passed @inreb ?

You must have passed @inreb 

I went to school out in Waterloo so I thought Kitchener people were sketchy. Then I visited London.

Then I saw Hamiltonians last weekend.

For any of the math-y folk that read this, Hamiltonians are such a PITA.

Is 4:07am late enough?

Goddamn acid reflux woke me up.

I went to school out in Waterloo so I thought Kitchener people were sketchy. Then I visited London.

Then I saw Hamiltonians last weekend.

For any of the math-y folk that read this, Hamiltonians are such a PITA.

Barton Village. Canada's version of Oil City.................and mobility scooter capital of the universe.

Last edited:
I think this belongs here, just snapped this on my way home from work. Bike has been insured for 2 months minus a day :)

Barton Village. Canada's version of Oil City.................and mobility scooter capital of the universe.

If I had to take a wager I'd say most of them flocked here for the steel mills. They then got injured and went on disability, or got laid off and went on welfare. Never came off.

Back
Top Bottom