Late night thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Late night thread

CruisnGrrl

Site Supporter
Anyone else still awake? I'm not tired but going to shut things down cause well I gotta get up in a few hours.

Rules - Post links, funny ****, interesting tidbits of why the hell you're up so late. But do not spam, or flame. Also, don't post unless it's past 11pm, and before 6am local time! Otherwise, you're a day person! EWWW!

Great scam http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126014168569179245.html?mod=yhoofront

http://gizmodo.com/5421180/this-is-how-the-evening-news-should-be-done-from-now-on/gallery

Yeah...I'm up :rolleyes: No particular (or funny) reason though...

I was wrapping gifts but I'm about to head to bed. I'm pooched!

Woke up at 3:00 for no particular reason.

Is there anything else to do but chat and hope to get sleepy again?

I totally get those Blondie comics when Dagwood comes home from work and heads straight for the couch to crash out. And then for some reason he can't sleep in the middle of the night so he goes to the kitchen and makes himself a classic Dagwood sandwich.

dagwood1.jpg

Om nomnomnomnom!

I love the sound of the wind. Good to be inside... :D

My circadian rhythm is very messed up. Basically I live with permanent jet lag. No sleep for me until 3-4AM.

My circadian rhythm is very messed up. Basically I live with permanent jet lag. No sleep for me until 3-4AM.

Move to the west coast... :D

Move to the west coast... :D

Won't work, I adjust back to "normal" pretty fast.

I cant believe how much it snowed. Two hours ago there was nothing now everything is white. Time to go for a drive... see what the quattro is made of :D

Can't sleep..have a cold..my nose is stuft...ugh...somebody, shoot me!! It IS snowing a lot..drive is going to be horrific..

Who else is at work?

Sorry don't work at NORAD... I'm just used to staying up late. Probably gonna study a bit and then head off to bed... I work at 3 tomorrow so I get to sleep in! ****in eh!

Back
Top Bottom