Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 97 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

I Origins. This is a good one. Warm, yet shocking. Stumbled upon this one by a chance. Didn't regret.

That was my suggestion specifically to you from earlier in this thread =)

How did you like the ending ?

Yes, Triangle was good, but a bit too unreal in terms of a regular person ever finding himself in the similar situation.
Watch Coherence. It's on the other hand is pretty damn realistic and mind twisting. A very real world like story!

To add further into the playlist: "Another Earth", and "I Origins".

Also watch Another Earth. Same director, same actress, Sundance Winner.

Birdman - Bit of a "Black Swan" type of movie (albeit without the two eye-candies). The second half of the movie is better but I just couldn't get into this one.

Was it?? Ah, ok.
The ending I liked by the way. The giant billboard was a simple yet brilliant idea. Something I would do.

Watched Another Earth. Too gloomy for me. Though, I see how it won at Sundance. Interesting that both, the supporting actress (lab assistant) and the older dude (priest in the elevator scene) made it here from I Origins. Small world.

That was my suggestion specifically to you from earlier in this thread =)

How did you like the ending ?

Also watch Another Earth. Same director, same actress, Sundance Winner.

I Origins. This is a good one. Warm, yet shocking. Stumbled upon this one by a chance. Didn't regret.
Once upon a time I finished a degree in Bio. Would love to watch this movie to hear the writer's ideas. Most likely I might be shouting at the TV

I Origins - This was a good watch. Not great, but still a good watch. Enjoyed it.

St. Vincent... funny movie... Bill Murray in this makes me think of Inreb for some reason.

Whiplash was a sick movie. One of the best I've seen recently. I was expecting something in the vein of Black Swan from the synopsis and some of the comments form people but it was something different altogether. Very motivating and I can actually relate to it in a way. If you've ever had a passion for something and wanted to be the best, you have to see it.
Watched Whiplash. Awesome flick. Really good performances made me feel the tension and the last 10 minutes were just all over the place. A punch in the feels. Nice, short film.

Taken 3 - Better than the second one but still not the fun rollercoaster that the first one was. DL it or wait for it to be released (not worth seeing in theatres).

Taken 3 - Better than the second one but still not the fun rollercoaster that the first one was. DL it or wait for it to be released (not worth seeing in theatres).

Good assessment

I finally saw Time Crimes. It was interesting but not quite as good as I expected but than again, I'm a huge fan of the genre and I've seen SO MANY time travel movies in the past 2-3 years that it really takes a lot to impress me. Still worth a watch though and the ending was good, did not expect that.

I don't see any posts for it but I watched Interstellar last weekend and I enjoyed it. Interesting plot line with a few neat twists, my theoretical physics is a bit weak so I don't know if the science behind the plot has any merit but I still enjoyed it.

Anyone seen kingsman?

Yes. It provides satisfying viewing pleasure. A little over the top perhaps but, hey, it's the 21st century. Amirite?

Thanks guys, I'll let you know later on today. You know yer getting old when the matinees look like the easiest time!

Well thats the thing. There is NO science for what happens behind the event horizon. Only theories and there are several. The movie did get a bit weird towards the end but a great movie otherwise...

I don't see any posts for it but I watched Interstellar last weekend and I enjoyed it. Interesting plot line with a few neat twists, my theoretical physics is a bit weak so I don't know if the science behind the plot has any merit but I still enjoyed it.

That was a bad idea. Lasted 10 minutes. I cannot believe parents let their children act like that in public.

My bad for going on a holiday. Looked like it may be a good flick

Back
Top Bottom