Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Pelham 123 was a great movie. Denzel and Travolta once again show they are great actors.

District 9 was a good movie

Batman was great..

The movie was good, but not great. If you want an action film then definately this is your movie. If you want an in depth plot then this'll entertain you. Overall pretty good, but not a super flick.

oh no for sure. its not the greatest but, it is one of the best that has come out so far in a while. most that are coming out suck balls. was nice to see some good action for a change

like a few it looks like they have tons of action they you go see it and you have 1 or 2 scenes with fighting. boring.

Check out: Crossing Over

It doesn't have the greatest IMDB rating, but I loved it. It's the Crash concept...but instead of racism, they cover deportation. Some of the scenes really got me thinking too...

:thumbup:

I guess it will be :thumbup:x2 if you follow the news in the 70s.

There is nothing like a Lethal Weapon marathon on a lazy sunday afternoon....nothing beats that....nothing!!

These were worth watching if you like martial arts type movies. Michael Jai White double-bill.

Blood and Bone (2009) - If you like martial arts movies of the early 90's, you will probably like this movie.

Black Dynamite (2009) - Straight DVD release. Done like a 70's Blaxplotation/Kung Fu movie.. Good if you like stupid funny and martial arts mixed together.

Planet 51 - funny. :p

Planet 51 - funny. :p

you found that funny? I took my daughter and I couldn't believe how bad it was. I usually like watching these movies with he (loved Up, Monsters vs Aliens - we watch Toy Story, Monsters Inc and Bolt at home) and this movie wasn't in the same league at all ... not even close

The jokes were all flat and the movie was boring ...

I couldn't wait for it to be over ... my 3 year old didn't like it either ... heh

I saw 'Outlander' on TMN this weekend. I've never previously heard of this movie before, but it had a fairly star studded cast. The most notable of which were Jim Caveziel (sp?), John Hurt, and Ron Perlman.

It's got a Beowulf-esque quality to the storyline, and some parts are fairly cheese...but if you've got a thing for vikings, or aliens....or vikings hunting aliens...then this is your movie.

Think 13th warrior, but with an actual monster instead of that pseudo-human garbage they used. I recommend. :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw Red last night with my gf. It was really entertaining. I fould it amusing that a good majority of it is filmed in Toronto.

True Grit, really good movie :)

Sent from my Motorola Backflip using Tapatalk

Tropa de Elite.. Not a bad cop action/drama.

Don't watch The Human Centipede. It's not horror, it's just stupid. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. Seriously it's like watching two girls one cup for two hours.

True Grit, really good movie :)

I can't believe the amount of praise this film is receiving. I found it dull as hell. How many campfire scenes did it need? And the dialogue scene between the girl and the horse trader just went on and on, like in a Tarantino movie but without the snappiness. The Coen brothers have become the master of the overly long and boring movie.

A surprisingly smart and well acted comedy is Easy A. I assumed it was on a similar level as Mean Girls but way more sophisticated and clever. Very funny in a good way.

Last edited:
I found True Grit to be very well done for a remake....loved the original.
Teen girl flicks...not my cup of tea....but whatever turns your crank...lol....j/k.

Back
Top Bottom