Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 132 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Thx for the Deadpool 2 feedback. I'm looking forward to the movie.

I'm watching Captain Fantastic again on a movie channel. Great great off-beat movie if you are into that thing. 83/85% RT and strong recognition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Fantastic_(film)

Very highly recommended for those who like the description. :)

I'm just glad that Trin Miller got some work, even if it was as the 'dead wife.' Finally got to meet her a couple of months ago :)

P2163530.JPG

When is Incredibles II out?

I'll probably go see it instead of Avengers which didn't start very well, and apparently has no ending.

Watch the remake of Tomb Raider last night...yawn.... and chessey low budget FX's

@Baggsy I thought the ending in Avengers was risky but worth it. It is a two part movie, they have filmed both apparently at the same time, so expect the next one in 2019 and possibly get the typical Hollywood ending most are accustom to.

Watch the remake of Tomb Raider last night...yawn.... and chessey low budget FX's

@Baggsy I thought the ending in Avengers was risky but worth it. It is a two part movie, they have filmed both apparently at the same time, so expect the next one in 2019 and possibly get the typical Hollywood ending most are accustom to.
First 25-30 min of TR were pretty good. Then it got predictable and boring.

Flight from Toronto to Edmonton, watched Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence. Not bad IMO. Niggle complaint would be the story of Russian women training as spy don’t need to speak English with Russian accents. We know the actors are not Russian. Definitely a good pop corn flick and don’t get bent on a detail I pointed out.

Indian Horse. It’s a drama and one that affected me emotionally as it’s based on native children being raised by the Catholic Church back in the late 50s, 60s and 70s etc. Heartbreaking story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;EvTCXURpRCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvTCXURpRCs[/video]

wow

Not since ROAD ....and some of the same players ....MIchael Dunlop in this as well :(

Really good cinematography.

Watched “The Wall” on Amazon Prime movies the other day. Surprisingly good. It’s a sniper flick with John Cena set in Iraq. Not your usual Hollywood affair at all.

War Dogs.....4 out of 5

Both my kids went to see Ant Man and Wasp.
They enjoyed it.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Watch Deadpool 2 last night was funny, but dragged a little. not quite as good as the first one. A and too much budget special effects.

Sent from the moon!

Back
Top Bottom