Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 113 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Entertaining spy movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. I'd say it's similar to True Lies in terms of Action-to-Comedy ratio.

Everest - Really good movie.

Man from UNCLE - First half was terrible but the second half was decent. Really dry jokes.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Entertaining spy movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. I'd say it's similar to True Lies in terms of Action-to-Comedy ratio.

Saw this over the weekend. It was a fun film, had some good moments. Hope they make a few more.

Spectre... I enjoyed it. Not his best Bond movie and pretty predictable but worth watching anyway.

Saw this over the weekend. It was a fun film, had some good moments. Hope they make a few more.

Same here

Last edited:
this was pretty cool worth 25 min of your life

[video=youtube;rMtSc2MJLcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMtSc2MJLcw[/video]

The Martian - A solid entertaining movie all the way through. highly recommended.

+1 for the Martian... Good movie

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was a good watch.

Seems like all the good movies involve saving a stranded Matt Damon (i.e. Saving Private Ryan) etc.

It was a good watch.

Seems like all the good movies involve saving a stranded Matt Damon (i.e. Saving Private Ryan) etc.
Have you seen interstellar?

Spoilers

A team is dispatched to go look for matt damon who is stranded on a planet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
haha yeah, I didn't want to give that one away though, but it's out there now.

I found The Martian to be ok, but I think they could have done a lot better. It was missing a lot of the suspense from the book.

Cavalli che sparano- pistole che corrono- ( Horses that shoot, guns that running)lol

Back
Top Bottom