Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

If I was defending myself, I'd only go for headshots. It's all a matter of numbers. Get enough bullets in one direction & of them is bound to hit.

I've never been in an actual gunfight and hope I never end up with one, but I have been in situations where you have to engage many targets on the clock. Your hands naturally point at upper chest level. By the time my gun is pointed straight ahead, I'm already squeezing the trigger. With an unholstered gun at low-ready, I can put a round into a chest-sized target out to 10m in half a second. Even if it involved no aiming (lol), getting it up a little higher for a headshot takes extra time. Assuming you were an operating operator, operational in operations, the grandaddy of all Tier-1 guys and didn't need to aim to get a headshot at a moving target, you'd have 2 projectiles in your chest before you could get your gun up to my head level, and I'm sure there are at least 5000 guys and gals in Ontario that would make me look like a total amateur. Now, if you're sure you're engaging the last threat or know the target is wearing body armour capable of defeating your cartridges at the engagement distance, you can walk your rounds up to the head level, but it involves starting out at center-mass and just pumping out a few extra shots. As for your numbers theory... How are you gonna send "enough" bullets the other way if the other guy pumps you full of lead because he went center-mass?

fast seven was garbage. The whole franchise has gone down hill since the third movie. They should've just kept it to street racing instead of international seal team whatever.

wedding ringer was funny! Worth the watch. Kevin hart's new movies are turning out to be pretty decent.

Roast of justin beiber was awesome. Martha stewart killed it.

I feel like you lost all credibility by admitting you even watched it.

Also thought this roast would suck. I was wrong. Laughs all the way through!

The Colony - As a big fan of PA movies, I had to check it out. While it's not a marvel of modern cinematography, I think it got panned too much on imdb. It's relatively generic but still not a bad action-horror to pass 90min with

Coherence - I enjoyed it. Low budget movie with a couple of recognizable actors. It's a puzzle thriller with an absurd premise but interesting nonetheless.

The Congress - Psychedelic. I sorta enjoyed it on some level but it's pretty convoluted with no attempts made to explain things to the viewer. It's kind of a parody of utopian sci-fi.

Fast 7 - As entertaining and over the top as it's predecessors

Watch a few movies on the plane last week. Mostly garbage.

Hercules. Crap.

The Gambler. Crap.

Horrible Bosses 2. Mindless Crap. I laughed and farted and blamed the guy in the middle seat.

interstellar. Still lingers. Good movie. Need to watch again.

Just watched Exodus Gods & Kings last night...pretty good movie about Moses!

Watched The Judge.

Ironman plays a lawyer. It's like a really long episode of Law and Order. Not bad, not great. If you like law/trial movies, this is up your alley.

interstellar. Still lingers. Good movie. Need to watch again.

My wife and I couldn't see what the fuss was about. Wasn't all that spectacular and for us didn't live up to the hype. I would say mediocre at best.

Just watched Exodus Gods & Kings last night...pretty good movie about Moses!

WORST PIECE OF CRAP EVER the 1956 version is the only one to watch.

seriously ... GOD is portrayed as a winey little kid with an attitude problem. WTF

Saw furious 7. Good movie except for all those lame, cheesy one liners throughout the movie.

And that ending... Almost made me shed a tear.

Back
Top Bottom