Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 137 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

I have seen "Unbreakable". Before I see "Glass", I understand that there is another movie that I should see first, to better understand it. Anyone know what it is?
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Split is the one you are looking to see before glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

new docu showed up on Netflix: Fyre
somehow I missed reading about this scam from a few years ago
quite a story, and a good watch

Bohemian Rhapsody is great if you’re a fan of Queen. Malek as Mercury was a great casting choice. The film is ultimately a sad story I thought and that’s despite the ending which was always going to be tragic.

Incidentally, Mr Robot starring Malek is also very good on Amazon Prime.

Aquaman was a surprise, DC finally stepped it up. If you`re a super hero fan/CGI fan it's worth a trip to Cineplex.

Fun fact about Jason Momoa, after his epic roll as Khal Drogo in GoT he couldn't get work for like 2 years as everyone thought he didn't speak English. lol..

Aquaman was a surprise, DC finally stepped it up. If you`re a super hero fan/CGI fan it's worth a trip to Cineplex.

Fun fact about Jason Momoa, after his epic roll as Khal Drogo in GoT he couldn't get work for like 2 years as everyone thought he didn't speak English. lol..

That last comment tells you a lot about the intellect of the movie industry.... oy vey!

Because of course he didn't speak English in 3 years of Baywatch, nor 6 years of Stargate:Atlantis.

Blockers was better than I thought it would be. Low ball humour again has some appeal. It's actually rated well too.

Brexit the uncivil war is excellent. Benedict Cumberbatch is great again in a retelling of the background story to the Brexit vote. People should be scared of how politics and social media are being so manipulated now.

Bumblebee - It was ok. I didn't find it overly entertaining or memorable.

Saw Glass last night. It was ok, certainly not as good as Split. [FONT=arial, sans-serif]James McAvoy thought was amazing, even better then his role in split. Some serious acting chops there, no matter what I thought of the rest of the movie, watching him in action made the movie worth it. Seriously phenomenal actor. [/FONT]

I watched The Counselor last night. What a cast and directed by Ridley Scott. Never heard about it. Well, I guess I now know why; what a dark movie. It's actually great, but too dark for most people. That's my advice and notice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Counselor

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Another vote here for Upgrade. Great dystopian near future sci-fi popcorn movie. Described as a cyberpunk action body horror.

It was ok until the 3rd act, when they lost any original edge and went typical action plot movie solution.

For whatever reason I decided to watch Godfather 3. I had always heard it sucked but I needed to find out for myself.

It had been a while so I watched Godfather 2 first. Solid film.

Then on to Godfather 3. Turns out everyone is right. It is pretty bad. Now I know.

Back
Top Bottom