Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 126 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

The Discovery - Starts slow then picks up (a bit) around half way. Didn't keep me interested but it wasn't terrible.

Wonder Woman - I still don't think that Gal Godot is the right physical type for WW, but the movie was actually quite good. It had its weak points but compared to the other recent DC stuff, this is out of the park. The right feel. The right story. They shifted everything from WWII to WWI but I didn't really care, because everything else seemed to work.

I think Gal Gadot hit it out of the park.

thought it was a great, fun summer blockbuster movie. One of the best DC has had to offer.

Wonder Woman was better than I expected. Well done movie that stands on its own. Saw it in Imax,made the fight scenes really stand out. Looking forward to how they use her for justice league.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Movies I've watched recently (which was months ago):

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Recommend? HELL YES!
Wonder Woman - Sure, go for it.
Sausage Party - This movie was pretty effed up but watch it for the lulz

People say it's racist

The orangutans all look like Trump.

#notracist

Spiderman: Homecoming - FINALLY Uncle Ben doesn't need to bleed out. Finally they got the fact that Peter Parker is a kid. And a nerd.

People say it's racist

Dirty little secret about the original 1960s story: it was all about xenophobia and our fear of a takeover by the "other" race. People don't like to talk about that, but if they have nuanced that back into the latest movie it's a good thing, because it is what made the original great.

Dirty little secret about the original 1960s story: it was all about xenophobia and our fear of a takeover by the "other" race. People don't like to talk about that, but if they have nuanced that back into the latest movie it's a good thing, because it is what made the original great.
You whities are terrible

Valerian.

Meh....lot of eye candy that goes nowhere. Very thin plot

Dunkirk.

Intense and riveting.

Lucky Logan

Had no expectations and found it was funny and original and interesting casting choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This upcoming release looks exceptional. The Shape of Water. Guillermo has done some amazing work, and many say this is his best since Pan's Labyrinth. Another adult fantasy movie with some similar themes.

Currently 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, with some big film festival awards.

Red band trailer
[video=youtube;368_ovPsJk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=368_ovPsJk8[/video]

Dunkirk - was quite good and more accurate than Hollywood.

IT - been a very long time since I read the book but movie was decent although neither of us found it scary.

Back
Top Bottom