Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 124 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Manchester by The Sea. Bonifide tear-jerker. Well done, overdramatized in parts. You'll walk away feeling bloody depressed.

Moonlight. Got about 20mins. into it before turning it off. Hollywood homosexual propaganda. Avoid unless you're gay.

Arrival. Agree with other comments, starts off interesting and bogs down. I fell asleep.

Hard to find a good movie these days.

Moonlight. Got about 20mins. into it before turning it off. Hollywood homosexual propaganda. Avoid unless you're gay.

That's homophobic hate speech

The 9th Life of Louis Drax..... "Truth is men make the same mistake...because she's beautiful, they think she good".

Jack Reacher 2 was OK but not great. Passengers was also alright but not as good as I hoped.

John Wick 2 last weekend.
Awesome movie. Tons of action and surprisingly accurate gun handling.
I liked it better than part 1

John Wick 2 last weekend.
Awesome movie. Tons of action and surprisingly accurate gun handling.
I liked it better than part 1
I thought there would be alot of Hollywood cliches in it

Passengers was already but not great.

I thought there would be alot of Hollywood cliches in it

There were actually a lot of Hong Kong cliches in it. If you have ever seen early John Woo movies like "The Killer", starring Chow Yun-fat, you would recognize them. Woo practically invented the Gun-Fu genre and Chow Yun-fat was his go-to guy.

There were actually a lot of Hong Kong cliches in it. If you have ever seen early John Woo movies like "The Killer", starring Chow Yun-fat, you would recognize them. Woo practically invented the Gun-Fu genre and Chow Yun-fat was his go-to guy.
Haha grew up watching those

Dr. Strange - Visual eye candy. Thumbs up for another Marvel production.

Jack Reacher 2- No game on? Got a Sunday afternoon to burn up? Decent flick. Don't look for a plot twist or anything intellectual.

Lego Batman - Plenty to offer parents and kids. Nice little references to the past. Enjoyed.

Half the budgets of Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow, and The Killer was spent on ammo.

Half the budgets of Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow, and The Killer was spent on ammo.

If they didn't reuse any of the guns from just the opening scene where he kills the guys playing cards, then shoots his way out, those guns alone would be worth maybe $10K.

Totally. If you like join wick, check out the raid and raid 2.
Watched Raid 1. It was ok, nothing to go wow in my books

just re-watched the first half of Torque again. OMG...so bad...

Back
Top Bottom