Review Forum - Please read! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Review Forum - Please read!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
It seems it needs to be posted what exactly a "Review" of a shop or company is.

A review is your OPINION of a shop or service. That's it. You either like the business...or you don't. Feel free to explain why WITHOUT full names and personal information. If you find that might be too difficult, then think again about posting.

This forum is NOT for reviews of individual people, but for businesses as a whole. Anything personal WILL be deleted. PERSONAL VENDETTAS will also be deleted. All without warning.

Please keep your reviews to legitimate, insured shop/store/service/business ONLY.

Thanks for your help

Paul

Last edited:
It seems it needs to be posted what exactly a "Review" of a shop or company is.

A review is your OPINION of a shop or service. That's it. You either like the business...or you don't. Feel free to explain why WITHOUT full names and personal information. If you find that might be too difficult, then think again about posting.

This forum is NOT for reviews of individual people, but for businesses as a whole. Anything personal WILL be deleted. PERSONAL VENDETTAS will also be deleted. All without warning.

Again...keep your reviews to the shop/store/service/business ONLY. No need to get personal.

Thanks for your help

Paul

I Googled the name of a shop that was recently "Reviewed" and GTAM showed up near the top of the list. The post carried a warning about the rip off by shop XYZ and the individual John Doe.

My problem is the OP had ONE post on the forum and it was a vague beef with no details but the shop is left with the lingering effect courtesty of the internet. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Do we need a bit more history with a new member before they are allowed to trash and dash?

I Googled the name of a shop that was recently "Reviewed" and GTAM showed up near the top of the list. The post carried a warning about the rip off by shop XYZ and the individual John Doe.

My problem is the OP had ONE post on the forum and it was a vague beef with no details but the shop is left with the lingering effect courtesty of the internet. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Do we need a bit more history with a new member before they are allowed to trash and dash?

you're right, but thats business. Don't own it if you cant handle it, thats what I always say. Just because you're a salesperson, mechanic or you know a lot about the product doesn't make you an entrepreneur. Its the ability to deal with criticism, positive or negative, that polishes them and shines them.
So s*** happens for businesses and only solution DEAL WITH IT because customer's always right even if they are pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom