11-21-2006 until 01-01-2020
Rules for Posting in this forum
1. Please be sure to include contact information in your post. Any post without any sort of contact information will be deleted without warning.
2. Do not constantly "bump", or BTT (back to top) your for sale post. Your item for sale is no more important than anyone else's. Members will be allowed to "BTT" or "Bump" their for sale/trade posts ONCE EVERY THREE DAYS ONLY. Any listings that have been bumped early will be deleted. Note: If you bump a post after more than 3 days, your lost days do not get to carry forward to the any bumps in the future. Your "next bump remaining days count" always start from your last post in the thread.
3.If your item has been sold, or a deal is pending, please edit your ad to reflect this. You can now delete your own threads when an item has been sold, this would make the job of board cleanup much easier.
4. PLEASE do not take it upon your self to "Police" the forum and post in other members threads. If there is any problem, PLEASE contact a moderator.
5. If you have a question for the seller, send a PM or an email, and if the seller deems it neccesary, they will edit their original post to reflect commonly asked questions.
6.Any listings/posts that DO NOT meet the above guidelines will be deleted without warning.
7. iTrader points system.
The iTrader system was introduced to enable users to provide feedback on sellers and buyers in the Classifieds and Dealer/Vendor forums.
In the user profile section of each post (where you see the username, avatar etc) there is a line for iTrader followed by a number.
This number is the iTrader rating for this user.
This can be positive (good) or negative (bad).
By clicking the number you can see the details for the user.
(If you are going to provide feedback, first copy and paste the URL of the thread).
On the details page you can also click "Submit Feedback for [username]" to provide feedback.
* Choose if you were the buyer or seller.
* Choose if your experience was +1 or -1
* Write a short comment
* Copy and paste the thread URL
* Add additional comment (optional)
I will add screen shots soon.