1001 more track prep questions - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1001 more track prep questions

Re: 1001 more track prep questions

it takes practice, but i can do the 'balancing act' just fine now. if you appear to need an extra hand, your track neighbours will probably offer a helping hand

it wouldn't hurt to ask someone to stand on the rear stand while you put up the front (don't really "need" The front unless you're using warmers). otherwise if you try to put the front on by yourself, the rear *might* roll forward and potentially off the stand if the stand is on an uneven surface.
    Last edited by Mr.Azim; 09-27-2009 at 10:29 AM.

i can do it....its just that my helmet gets in the way after i dismount....i cant see **** with it on, so i cant usually find my stand, and if my stand ever falls over then im SOL.god save me.
    For sale, 2007 Aprilia SXV 450 Supermoto
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...prilia-sxv-450

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Depends on the track......at Mosport its about 40 litres per day.
    I haven't been to cayuga in about 5 years.....I think there was a gas station close to the track?
    Quote Originally Posted by toastman View Post
    yes
    What time does this gas station open on Saturdays please? Sorry for the bother.
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    What time does this gas station open on Saturdays please? Sorry for the bother.
    The gas station that's directly in the town of Cayuga is open 24/7 and there is also a grocery store (Foodland I think) that's 24/7. Not sure what time the on site VP fuel station is open, don't buy from them there rip off artist.
    SOAR Novice #113