thumbs up to two wheel in Guelph

Thread: thumbs up to two wheel in Guelph

thumbs up to two wheel in Guelph

you guy's should check the place out,,been a couple times ,,always delivered as promised and good pricess,,had a good sale on this week,just to bad I rode up there,,if I had the car it would of been full of stuff, great deal on gear today I saw $200 jackets for less than $50 same with ridin boots

Re: thumbs up to two wheel in Guelph

On our way to Royal's tent sale to check out helmets today, we swung by 2 Wheel, our first visit. We wanted to try on a Bell Mag 8.
    Very friendly and helpful staff, who showed us lots of helmets, brought out colours and sizes, and answered a ton of questions. He found stuff for us, made good suggestions, and didn't push.

We found the Mag 8 didn't fit either my wife or me well, and we were impressed by the fit of the Nolan N42, which I think we'll end up buying.

My wife bought a mesh jacket for $29!!! I bought a First Gear touring jacket ($439 retail) for $49, both in the discount section. I found it less crowded than Royal's layout, and easier to find gear- but Royal must have more stock.

Last Friday we bought a Joe Rocket textile jacket and pants for my wife at Royal's tent sale, (with no tax!) and the price was nearly the same as the online price from New Enough, where I've bought two jackets this year at excellent prices. Both the girl in the tent and the guy in the store were very helpful and patient with us.

Overall, some very good deals at 2 Wheel- it was hard not to buy a couple of other jackets- and when we asked about some other items, he went to the computer and came back with a better price than the sale price listed. We'll go back for sure.

two thumbs up for two wheel! i bought my bike there, exhaust, tires, everything from there.

Apparently they're having an Indoor Tent Sale, ends Oct 3. http://www.twowheelmotorsport.ca/specials/parts.htm

@Deejay - Did you see any Draggin jeans on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by theprocess View Post
    Apparently they're having an Indoor Tent Sale, ends Oct 3. http://www.twowheelmotorsport.ca/specials/parts.htm

@Deejay - Did you see any Draggin jeans on sale?
    I remember looking at them for a minute, but don't recall if they were on sale, since I wasn't in the market for them.
    Give them a call: 1 (866) 980-9938