im the best stunter ON EARTH !!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im the best stunter ON EARTH !!!

Re: im the best stunter ON EARTH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    DURTY = **** disturber LOL feed him and it will get much worse...LOL

I dont believe in just saying someone is better, because everyone you go people have different styles and are focusing on different tricks...From what I hear the Montreal boys are very slow and smooth....We over here in the East end of the GTA are into clutch work and fast cirlces with stalls...So what style is better? Who knows

Only a comp could really decide who is better IMO
    Well you guys got my vote! Even if I've never seen them ride, its kinda a maple leafs vs habs thing, I'll go for TO.

I gotta admit his first post had star power!!!

Why do I smell a challenge?
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Why do I smell a challenge?
    Id love to compete in a real properly organized event...Not to prove anything, but it would be fun and good for the sport locally IMO...

Its a shame that no one has been able to pull one off yet, but I can see it happening one day..

Id love to compete in a real properly organized event...Not to prove anything, but it would be fun and good for the sport locally IMO...

Its a shame that no one has been able to pull one off yet, but I can see it happening one day..
    Even though I've never been too fired up about stunting, if you ever try to get on the organizational side of it, shoot me a pm and let me know how I can help. I like getting involved in the community and this would be a great way to present a nice image to the public
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    Well you guys got my vote! Even if I've never seen them ride, its kinda a maple leafs vs habs thing, I'll go for TO.

I gotta admit his first post had star power!!!
    Really? It's like that? Well the Habs are definitaley the better team (let's not start counting the Cups shall we?) but I heart SI....mmm...tough call Toronto-Montreal! Montreal -Toronto? COMP!!!
    Furthermore I don't know about the "french arrogance" LOL...we just call it confidence!
    Last edited by Thatgirl; 09-15-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-C View Post
    Really? It's like that? Well the Habs are definitaley the better team (let's not start counting the Cups shall we?) but I heart SI....mmm...tough call Toronto-Montreal! Montreal -Toronto? COMP!!!
    Furthermore I don't know about the "french arrogance" LOL...we just call it confidence!
    Watch what you say, you might just get run out of this town should you favor Montreal...LOL The good old "you dont like it, go back where you came from"..LOL

Johnny... I think we are in the West Side.
    If we were East we would be rocking FIS from time?
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Johnny... I think we are in the West Side.
    If we were East we would be rocking FIS from time?
    Sorry West in GTA East side for those guys coming out of Htown, London, Chattam, etc....

I dont think I can make fun of FIS anymore now that I rock FIB

Watch what you say, you might just get run out of this town should you favor Montreal...LOL The good old "you dont like it, go back where you came from"..LOL
    ...I am...in December even Jackson says my accent amplifies when i am around them ??!! LOL Go Habs!!!!!!!!!!!
    for the record I luv my T.dot....will miss it...very much
    ...especially that skinny white guy I bother all the time... hehehe
    Last edited by Thatgirl; 09-15-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Internet skills baby!

hahaha yes ur ninja Inet skillz are catching up to mine...ive been lagging lately LOL
    Define better?

And I kinda already know DURTY I was just welcoming him to GTAM, have not met him in person yet but weve talked online...And he bought one of my stunt stays..
    totatly agree with "define better".......

ur stay saved my tank and tripple but i actually cut the cross bar and looped pretty fast soo my front end was trashed but i had a spare which was bangged up so ill take an orange mint one of u if u have!!!
    DURTY = **** disturber LOL feed him and it will get much worse...LOL

I dont believe in just saying someone is better, because everyone you go people have different styles and are focusing on different tricks...From what I hear the Montreal boys are very slow and smooth....We over here in the East end of the GTA are into clutch work and fast cirlces with stalls...So what style is better? Who knows

LMFAO @ disturbed (JP knows wat hes talking bout lol)

felix has fast O's pretty locked now and i dont rock a HB but have clutch control like its nobody's business, sit downs that only few can touch around the WORLD!!!! and pretty decent LIMITED approach stoopies (rolling TALLL)......with that said i agree with u J that its SUPER hard to define better, but i disagree that a comp would define it either....perhaps it would to the GENERAL public but NOT to us 'hardcore' stunters im sure u catch my drift on that one....i wont dwell further on that. anyway i cant wait to come ride with u JP...but i wont YIELD, ill ride first (but U already knew this, thats why i hart U!!!)

bottom line people.....

Im the GREATEST.

lôok évén the kéybôards are frénçh over héré....

You cant say lets count cups since most of the cups were won when the Canadians were getting French players no one was able to touch because they were the French team. Lets not start a history lesson now

Quote Originally Posted by DURTY View Post
    Im the GREATEST.
    you are the GOAT......welcome back bibo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaserChris View Post
    You cant say lets count cups since most of the cups were won when the Canadians were getting French players no one was able to touch because they were the French team. Lets not start a history lesson now
    no-no....educate me! LOL

no-no....educate me! LOL
    AHhhh you can't deny cups,
    Hows your baseball team and basketball team doing? Can't wait till I can call the Bills from Toronto too.

AHhhh you can't deny cups,
    Hows your baseball team and basketball team doing? Can't wait till I can call the Bills from Toronto too.
    doh! that one hurt! I miss Youppi!hehehe

doh! that one hurt! I miss Youppi!hehehe
    I'm only joking its a nice city, also whats Youppi?

Back to the greatest stunter on earth!!

Go grab a unicycle, the circus is coming to town in a month.

I'm only joking its a nice city, also whats Youppi?

Back to the greatest stunter on earth!!
    yeah....what happened to him anyways...I like his attitude :P

it looked like durty stepped in two rotten pumpkins before riding.