Any decent places for practice in mid town?

Thread: Any decent places for practice in mid town?

Any decent places for practice in mid town?

Looking to go somewhere and practice my wheelies by myself, can't seem to find a good spot though. I used to go by the factories off Laird in Leaside, but the streets there have too much dust/gravel from all the construction trucks that are there during the week. I've also tried by the Loblaws at Redway and MIllwood (Leaside)...at the bottom of the ravine, but there are mountain bikers there all the time.

Anyone have any suggestions, please pm me? I am not looking to cause a scene or bait any spot out. Like I said, I will be going alone and just need a decent place with clean ground where I won't get any attention and can go about my business.

Thanks

Re: Any decent places for practice in mid town?

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
    I am not looking to cause a scene or bait any spot out.

Thanks
    Then stop posting your actual stunt spot locations...LOL Youve already let out too much info

Those aren't stunt locations, I doubt anyone is dumb enough to go there with a group and to try "stunting". I went there since it's close to my house and I was alone, I also know the area on the back of my hand, the place sucks for stunting.

Banned

Google maps sattelite image and start looking for big warehouses with lots of loading docks. Just don't go during normal working hours.