Cop almost killed my friend and his passanger today - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop almost killed my friend and his passanger today

Re: Cop almost killed my friend and his passanger today

Yeah he admitted to it.... Good job recording it. The guy is gonna be shocked as shet when they find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokla View Post
    If only you had proof that he caused you to swerve in such a fashion...

The man is a cop. Way more bikers run from cops than anybody else, on anything else. A cop calling in "I was going to pull over a plate violation, but he ran and I couldn't catch him". That's really going to let to cop down, knowing its his JOB to uphold the law, its what provides for them and possiblely their familes and some idiot biker runs from them. Even with the fewer number of bikes on the road, I'm sure more bikes run than cars.

If they don't have to, why give anyone a chance to run. If he was planning on pulling you over, thats the only way to do it really. If he gave you alot of space, enough that it wouldn't make you hesitate and lose balence, chances are they could run.
    Wow, what a genius Just because a rider could potentially run, it's ok to put his and his passenger's lives in danger? I'd understand the action if the rider was known to the cop as an actual flight risk. However, this was not the case. The rider was operating a vehicle that is legal on Ontario's roads and there was absolutely zero reason for this traffic stop to be anything different than pulling over an old lady driving a Buick with dirty plates.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    Not even close, I am just a normal person that is not easily led astray by stories with fanciful headlines.
    I gotta agree with you Bear.... Personally, I think the guys story is BS. No way the cop swerved into his lane... absolutely NOOOOOOO way. I don't believe that for a second..... The cop is going to, supposedly, almost kill someone for a plate violation???? LMAO... Give me a break. With all the video recording devices out there, mounted on bikes and what not, there's no way the police would do this, especially for a minor traffic violation. As for your recording.... I could fake that no problem.

[0.19] Biker 2: “That was crazy.. Soooo very crazy..”
    [0.26] Passanger: “I almost fell”
    [0.27] Biker 1: “That cop pulled out his gun and tried to shoot my tires out”
    [0.30] Biker 2 “I know, I was right behind and I saw it...”
    [0.31] Biker 1: “Why would he do something like that...”
    [0.31] Passanger: “You made him spill his coffee I think.”
    [0.32] Young male offier: "Do you guys know why I shot at you today?"

See it's that easy.....

Sorry, but I ain't buyin it... not for a second....

i guess its just one of those situation were you just had to be there

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    I gotta agree with you Bear.... Personally, I think the guys story is BS. No way the cop swerved into his lane... absolutely NOOOOOOO way. I don't believe that for a second..... The cop is going to, supposedly, almost kill someone for a plate violation???? LMAO... Give me a break. With all the video recording devices out there, mounted on bikes and what not, there's no way the police would do this, especially for a minor traffic violation. As for your recording.... I could fake that no problem.

[0.19] Biker 2: “That was crazy.. Soooo very crazy..”
    [0.26] Passanger: “I almost fell”
    [0.27] Biker 1: “That cop pulled out his gun and tried to shoot my tires out”
    [0.30] Biker 2 “I know, I was right behind and I saw it...”
    [0.31] Biker 1: “Why would he do something like that...”
    [0.31] Passanger: “You made him spill his coffee I think.”
    [0.32] Young male offier: "Do you guys know why I shot at you today?"

See it's that easy.....

Sorry, but I ain't buyin it... not for a second....
    someone tell me how i can post this audio file so you all can download it

001_A_015_mike.mp3 - 1.80MB

there you guys go

follow it with the transcript, some parts are hard to make out
    Last edited by KrazyBones; 09-13-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    Where does it say anything about highway speeds? Or are you just adding something to the story to make it more "outrageous" to fire more people up? Was the "almost killed my friend" just not doing it anymore?

The original poster mentioned the guardrail typically found on a highway regular streets usually just have curbs .Look you are obviously a passionate cop worshiper and thats fine it"s just that this is a site for motorcyclist and people that are passionate about are sport and want to be treated fairly when we are riding our bikes on the road .

he was doing 70

a lil bit of a thread hijack here, but this morning on my way in to work I got pulled over in ajax. When i got pulled pver i asked the cop what he stopped me for, and he got sooo angry and was like" im a cop, i can pull u over whenever and for whatever i want!". I was like woah!! easy dooouche!!
    So ya told me to bend my plate down a bit, and let me go for an expired ins slip( well have to bring it in still), but still , they hate bikers for real!! They have a real hard on for us!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxguy View Post
    a lil bit of a thread hijack here, but this morning on my way in to work I got pulled over in ajax. When i got pulled pver i asked the cop what he stopped me for, and he got sooo angry and was like" im a cop, i can pull u over whenever and for whatever i want!". I was like woah!! easy dooouche!!
    So ya told me to bend my plate down a bit, and let me go for an expired ins slip( well have to bring it in still), but still , they hate bikers for real!! They have a real hard on for us!

Well, he's right... He can pull you over if he feels like it. And obviously your plate was not placed in the correct manner.... They don't hate bikers.... They hate bikers with their plates hidden and people with expired licences, insurance, etc...
    Funny enough IN the number of years I have been riding I have been pulled over ONCE by a cop...... Yup, ONCE. Maybe, because I don't drive like an idiot, or have my plate hidden etc.... Really funny how that is eh?

Wow...that young cop sounds odd....but he was correct about being polite and I'm surprised he stayed calm while getting cussed out.

90% of the time I get pulled over...bike or car I get attitude. I'm polite 100% of the time. I hardly get it in return....I never get breaks...I'm going to stop being polite when it's not deserved.

Lame how both cops try justifying their assumptions for blocking in a bike that "might" run.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    Well, he's right... He can pull you over if he feels like it. And obviously your plate was not placed in the correct manner.... They don't hate bikers.... They hate bikers with their plates hidden and people with expired licences, insurance, etc...
    Funny enough IN the number of years I have been riding I have been pulled over ONCE by a cop...... Yup, ONCE. Maybe, because I don't drive like an idiot, or have my plate hidden etc.... Really funny how that is eh?
    maybe thats the case with most, and in 10 years of riding this is the first time I have been pulled over by a cop, and i was NOT riding like an idiot! As for assuming im hiding my plate, im just clearly stating the cop is a d***wad and had no reason to pull me over, cuz as you can clearly see my plate is visible and not what u are assuming it is!

Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

You can clearly see the plate is visible because the camera is lower than the tail is. Your plate would not be visible to an overhead camera.

Banned

maybe thats the case with most, and in 10 years of riding this is the first time I have been pulled over by a cop, and i was NOT riding like an idiot! As for assuming im hiding my plate, im just clearly stating the cop is a d***wad and had no reason to pull me over, cuz as you can clearly see my plate is visible and not what u are assuming it is!

Hmmmmmm, let's see... you were driving with an expired insurance slip right? Andddd, as Adri pointed out, you are taking the picture from the ground up, ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I bet a billion dollars that's NOT the position your plate was in when you were pulled over.

Let's look at another thing too......

...they hate bikers for real!! They have a real hard on for us!
    So, they hate bikers and have a reallllll hardon for us... but then you go on to say....

...and in 10 years of riding this is the first time I have been pulled over by a cop
    Sooooo, 1 time in 10 years, but they have a REALLLLLLLLLLLLL hardon for bikers eh???? LMAO.....

The cop actually could have pulled you over and ticketed you for three infractions that I can see; 66 (3) improper mud guard, 13 (3.0.1) obstruct number plate from being photographed by red light camera, 13 (3.1) obstruct plate from being photographed by electronic toll system.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

yeah, he really must have hated you, letting you off with a couple warnings instead of boning you.....

and i am quite sure you called him a doooouche too!!!!!

Banned

Well shame that your going on about being pulled over once in 10 years! LOL.

You can thank the squidly actions of your fellow ss riders for your treatment at the roadside. A shame, but what are ya gonna do. Glad you were not hurt in the end.

And it might be difficult to see your plate under the overhang of the undertail. Not sure. Take a pic from head height, 10 feet back.

The reason the cop took his action is understandable: history has taught him people run.

His action was flawed: he should have pulled in FRONT of the bike, and signalled the pull over. Not cutting into the bike.

The cop apologized, which means he admitted to a wrong action.

So, did you get a ticket? If so, bring this tape to court. Clearly this cops practices are incorrect, and his judgment cannot be trusted when issuing charges.
    CHOWDAH RIDAH

2007 ZX-14 -92,000km
    2006 BW'S -7,000km
    2005 ZX636R -63,533km (stolen)
    2004 SV650S -30,000km (sold)
    2003 ZZR250 -15,000km (sold)

Current tire choice: Pirelli Angel
    Last tire choice: Road Smart- 19,000 on last set (not the best though..)
    CSC Certified Riding Instructor

Seems like Krazybones isn't the most honest guy around here.... I call BS on the whole story.
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do. - David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Seems like Krazybones isn't the most honest guy around here.... I call BS on the whole story.
    Hahahahaha. Rep points for you Pepper.