Photographer at Sept. 7 GPBikes Mosport RDT trackday

Thread: Photographer at Sept. 7 GPBikes Mosport RDT trackday

Photographer at Sept. 7 GPBikes Mosport RDT trackday

I am wondering if anyone here is acquainted with any of the photogpraphers who were at the September 7th GPBikes trackday at the Mosport RDT. Was there a company operating that day, or was it simply individuals taking pictures of friends? I ask, as I believe a gentleman who was taking many pictures from both the inside and outside of the track took a "candid" photo of my wife and I in the pits. I'd quite like to see the picture if the photographer has it saved.

Cheers,

Graham

Re: Photographer at Sept. 7 GPBikes Mosport RDT trackday

I think there were 2 different guys . One guy gave me a card mscsphoto@gmail.com i already bought some pics off of him. I dont know how to post them up on here . Doesnt work for some reason. Some pretty awesome pics though!!! Im still waiting for the other guy to have his pics ready. I think he took over like 12000 pics...lol so it might take a lil more time to sort out!!

S.O.A.R. #691

Thanks very much. I'll send mscsphoto an email. Do you happen to know who the other person was?

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmikeyboy View Post
    I think there were 2 different guys . One guy gave me a card mscsphoto@gmail.com i already bought some pics off of him. I dont know how to post them up on here . Doesnt work for some reason. Some pretty awesome pics though!!! Im still waiting for the other guy to have his pics ready. I think he took over like 12000 pics...lol so it might take a lil more time to sort out!!

I spoke to Mike at MSCSphoto, and it looks like he was actually at the Cayuga day. Does anyone know who the photographers were at Mosport RDT?

IM PRETTY SURE THE OTHER GUY IS ON THE BOARD HERE HIS NAME IS InfiniteDimentia IM PRETTY SURE THATS HIM I THINK HE HAS ALOT OF PICS TO GO THROUGH THOUGH . SO NOT TO SURE WHEN HE WILL GET BACK TO YA . WE ARE ALL WAITING ...LOL

S.O.A.R. #691

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmikeyboy View Post
    IM PRETTY SURE THE OTHER GUY IS ON THE BOARD HERE HIS NAME IS InfiniteDimentia IM PRETTY SURE THATS HIM I THINK HE HAS ALOT OF PICS TO GO THROUGH THOUGH . SO NOT TO SURE WHEN HE WILL GET BACK TO YA . WE ARE ALL WAITING ...LOL
    I'm interested in photographer's who were at MOSPORT RDT on September 7th. I think InfiniteDimentia, and Mike from MSCSphotos, were both at the Cayuga day. I wasn't at Cayuga, I was at Mosport.

Oh dang sorry, my bad

S.O.A.R. #691

We were there taking pics just for us but I took lots of the other riders too.

Let me know what group you were in, what colours your bike and your leathers were and I'll see what I have.

just send me a pm.

Beulah and John

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by bjturner View Post
    We were there taking pics just for us but I took lots of the other riders too.

Let me know what group you were in, what colours your bike and your leathers were and I'll see what I have.

just send me a pm.

Beulah and John