Ok folks. We had our 1st annual GTAM tennis tournament. Our resident tennis pros, Jessica aka RodJes and Onu aka Dragon. Both ranked in the top 10 on some GTAM Tennis ranking boards, here are the pics from today:

and funny quote of the day... "Jessica was Prince while Onu was getting Head!"

Onu unpacking the weapons...

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Hmmmm. Orange or Green. LOL!!! Not orange, I can tell ya that much

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Little smirk before the match... "think you can beat me eh? LOL!"

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Walking away in disgust "wait and see little lady, wait and see"

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

And our spectators, judges, umpires and the like for today: Juan aka Juancho:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Our beautiful ball girl Janice aka iceicejana:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Just joking, I ended up being score keeper/umpire and ball boy. I'm hurtin...

Cliff aka Wild2crazy gettin all prepped for the match. Food and drink in hand!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Let the match begin!!!

Gettin ready to rip a forehand up the line

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Super cool burst shots next. Download the next 3 images to your computer and load them up in the photo viewer and cycle quickly between them for neat action shots!!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

"HAVE A TASTE OF MY BOOM STICK!" (look how far she is off the ground! PRO!!!)

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Mandatory bum shots... ooooooohhhhhhh... her legs beat Sharapova's any day!!!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Jess was smiling and laughing all match. Such a good sport for all the fun we were poking at her. I'm surprised she played as well as she did considering all the heckling the spectators were doing! LOL!!! And you can tell from this smile how much she loves tennis!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

"TASTE MY BOOM STICK BACK! BOOOOOOOM!"

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

After the tennis match it started to rain (I know I know, WHAT RAIN RIGHT? Trust me, we were the only people in all of ontario to get rained on today, just the 6 of us, yep. Dark clouds followed us from tennis to east side marios where it dumped down HEAVY! We'll have to leave Janice at home next time (inside joke, and just joking of course).

Our rain soaked gear:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Drying off and getting ready to order... Jessica with her beautiful smile as always:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Onu beat Jess in straight sets. 6-2, 6-2. There were some really close points, up to deuce #5, and game point #3. Some tense times, and crazy mind blowing points. Will definately have to shoot video of the match next time!

After east sides we rolled to Kennedy Commons and then to come crazy bowling alley beside Caddy's and Rumours. I won the first game, and Cliff the next two. Then me and Jess left so I dunno who won the rest!

So, anyway, back to the meet.

Google maps link for Oshawa Civic Center: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...=UTF8&t=h&z=17

They have two outdoor tennis courts, and at least 8 indoor ones. The indoor ones cost a lil money, so if the weather is poor we'll all split the indoor costs

Lets try and get all the GTAM tennis people to come out for this. Even if you're not a tennis person, we have extra rackets and stuff so at least give it a try! I havn't played tennis since I was 10 and it was pretty easy to pick it up today. So come out and give it a whirl. It's amazing excercise!

We also plan to setup some beach volleyball, badmanten, ping pong and possibly hockey/skating matches too so even if you don't like tennis stay tuned and we'll mix it up from time to time.

A huge thanks goes out to Jess Onu Janice Adam Juan and Cliff for making it an amazing day and evening!

-Jamie M.