I Saw You: V.2.0 - Page 91

Page 91 of 191 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3815

Thread: I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You: V.2.0

I drop my girlfriend off there in the morning. It's crazy busy and the people who park there are some of the worst "I'M GOING TO CUT YOU OFF OR PLOW INTO YOU SO I CAN GET ONE CAR LENGTH AHEAD OF YOU" cagers I have ever seen.
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!

Guy on a White CBR (I think it was a cbr) black helmet, today @ 8:45 am on Finch and Leslie going east bound.
    You are crazy and have one big pair of huevos! for driving in this weather, hope you made it to your destination safely.
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by afelotreyu View Post
    Guy on a White CBR (I think it was a cbr) black helmet, today @ 8:45 am on Finch and Leslie going east bound.
    You are crazy and have one big pair of huevos! for driving in this weather, hope you made it to your destination safely.
    How in the world can u ride with all the slush and stuff, especially since the car's tires in front will be throwing up that mixture of water, salt , etc at you.

Guy on a black CBR125R in the SNOW, yesterday afternoon pulling into the Shell station at Hamilton and Trafalger in London around 4:30pm. My Gawd, dude! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormcat View Post
    Guy on a black CBR125R in the SNOW, yesterday afternoon pulling into the Shell station at Hamilton and Trafalger in London around 4:30pm. My Gawd, dude! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
    Saw a guy on what I think was a Yamaha Vino scooter pull onto Bayview from Sunnybrook at around 6 yesterday, still when there was lots of snow on the ground. Lowered my window and gave him a wave, didn't get a wave back, wonder why

Don't think a vino counts.
    "They Say At 100MPH Water Feels Like Concrete, Just Imagine What Concrete Feels Like At 100mph" - Nicky Hayden

>< VC 01.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Don't think a vino counts.
    Anything motorized on two wheels in yesterdays weather counts in my books

Blue/Black Yammie SS turning west onto Hamilton Rd off Adelaide in London around 12:45pm. Taking it real easy with the turn. -3 degrees. Well done.

Silver V Star Northbound on Wonderland heading towards Oxford. No windshield, same conditions. Around 12:30pm.

Both you folks made me re-think my choice of the cage today. Then I sipped my coffee and turned up the stereo and thought better of it.

Cheers.

Spoke with a fellow 250R rider in the Scarborough Town Centre about 10 mins ago, wearing black Icon jacket. Mentioned you were a new rider. Good to see another rider out today, ride safe bro.

Saw you: Black BMW Bike - Yellow Helmet.
    Taking a right onto Harwood going north.

Nice to see a rider out in the neighborhood

yes i saw you. white honda xl, weaving in and out on richmond street east, revving it at stop lights... you could barely hold on to that 250cc bike and you almost fell down at parliament st. hope you take my word for it and take it easy for a while. cheers.
    2000 black sv650

Orange and black gixxer sb on spadina 1:45. Rockstar helmet and jacket. Bike sounds sweet, but u could have gone lower on that sweet round about! I was in my cage, I think u were checking out my Gf
    "They Say At 100MPH Water Feels Like Concrete, Just Imagine What Concrete Feels Like At 100mph" - Nicky Hayden

>< VC 01.

Lime green Ninja, probably the 250, going southbound on Bayview at York Mills around 3:02pm today!

Quote Originally Posted by Rageaholic View Post
    Lime green Ninja, probably the 250, going southbound on Bayview at York Mills around 3:02pm today!
    Might have been me, black helmet and a back pack? If so, not a 250
    '09 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - Green - Current
    '10 Kawasaki Ninja 250R -
    Black - 9000km - Sold
    '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R -
    Red - 5000km - R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneris View Post
    Might have been me, black helmet and a back pack? If so, not a 250
    Don't remember the helmet's or backpack's colour!

I was standing at the southbound bus stop, but I don't think there is any chance of you remembering a random person standing on the street.

5 Sportbikes...Kariya Gate and Burnhamthorpe about 6PM.

Saw a few of you filtering to catch up to the pack...Tsk tsk!
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!

To the Kawi yellow ninja.. I believe it was a 250 at Burnhamthorpe near confederation 12 am.
    If you're practicing how to ride your bike I suggest do it in a parking lot first, instead of a busy street like burnhamthorpe rd.
    You are really struggling on making a left turn and driving really really slow.
    I was gonna stop and ask if everything is ok but I was on the side of the road.
    Hope everything is ok.

Burgundy Shadow westbound 401 from around Scarborough to Etobicoke about 3-4 pm yesterday. That thing looks like it's got some good miles on it, and I mean that in a good way. Lookin' old school, brother. Some nice flames poppin on the decel!
    The blues ain't about theory, they's about therapy.

Saw a blue sport bike yesterday heading south on Mavis at around 3:00pm. You exit somewhere before Derry. I was in the red ninja heading to work =)
    2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Red

4 bikes on Danforth around 1-2pm, a black monster zx-6r or 10r, repsol and 2 other bikes