I Saw You: V.2.0 - Page 141

Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3815

Thread: I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You: V.2.0

saw you on the DVP southbound, hope everything turned out ok! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGAdEBe_JCk

Quote Originally Posted by Jlin View Post
    saw you on the DVP southbound, hope everything turned out ok! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGAdEBe_JCk
    A little hard to tell from the video, but there's a helmet on the ground and gear tossed on the guardrail; thought it was a downed rider at first but that looks more like he got pulled over. Though it's weird that it's a Court Services truck as opposed to a cruiser -- can they pull people over too? I suppose so if it's technically cops driving...

Quote Originally Posted by lil sushi View Post
    ROFLMAO!! All good I'm the peacemaker from Central anyways...=P Just posin' as Eastsider for the cruise and show.

Where's that Ali G clip when you need it?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPvF7LqUjo
    '04 CBR1000RR

Quote Originally Posted by TekNinja81 View Post
    A little hard to tell from the video, but there's a helmet on the ground and gear tossed on the guardrail; thought it was a downed rider at first but that looks more like he got pulled over. Though it's weird that it's a Court Services truck as opposed to a cruiser -- can they pull people over too? I suppose so if it's technically cops driving...
    Perhaps the video didn't pick it up but there were bike parts scattered right before the court services truck. the corolla parked on the right shoulder was involved in the accident and the person running across the highway (idiot) is the driver

Somewhere between Eden Mills/Guelph, Ontario and Toronto.

Saw some bikes yesterday:

Mine's the dented blue one.
    2009 Candy Plasma Blue Ninja 650R (has a cup holder)|Mods: Passenger foot peg flip up cup holder; ER6N grab bars; Grab bar sliders; Woodcraft swingarm spools; '09 fairing vibe fix; Thick weather stripping under seat; SportBars; Ninja650Shop.com no-cut sliders.|Upcoming: Fork sliders; Extended swingarm spools; Bar-end mirrors; HIDs with projectors.
    1987 Red Porsche 944 N/A (no cup holder)|Stock.
    1997 Black SAAB 900 SE 2.0 Turbo (1 cup holder)|Stock.

Finally saw another ER-6n, on the road, at Church and Gerrard. So that's two.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Saw John Dunsworth (Mr. Lahey) on the Danny at Pape driving a charger RT. Just to stay on topic there was an old FZ couple cars behind him.

Angry Re: I Saw You: V.2.0

Some idiot flew by me at about 6:00 this morning passing using the slow lane shoulder and off ramps 401 Westbound at Salem Road through Westney Road.
    Willing to bet you're the same guy who blew past me on the shoulder 401 Westbound just past Brock Street in Whitby last week around the same time in stop and go traffic?

Keep that up and you'll be getting scrapped off the shoulder or back end of someone's vehicle soon enough?

930 going west on 401 by kennedy during traffic. saw two bikses, one was a chick in full leathers with a smoking body!!!! dude on cbr with her, your tail light is out!!!!!!!!

Vstorm heading south on dufferin you passed me on bloor.
    Nice Bike.

Blonde chick in a leather vest and pants riding a Harley headed south on Harwood around 9:15 pm...
    Nice bike!
    Mina

Dude riding a black/orange GSX-R 600/750, Squid, JR lid, Icon lid locked in the back @ Kennedy and 401 around 2pm.
    You lane split between 20 cars to get to a red light first, living up to the stereotype of a "true" gixxer rider... *facepalm*
    Mina

Dude on a yellow Ducati with red leathers in Whitby. You have a beautiful bike and gorgeous leathers. But yellow and red together make me think of Ronald McDonald. Sorry.

A busa and green ninja (neon lights) of some sort riding east on HWY2 20 minutes ago, approaching Westney...
    I was in the right lane, blocking position and out of nowhere you pass me in my own lane.
    It took me a few seconds to analyze what just happened and when I tried to catch up. you turned south on Westney, fine, I followed you, still looking for a chance to say something. You get on the 401 East and I just said F*** it!

Take it easy bro...
    Mina

Yellow 1098 parked on Harbord west of Bathurst today around 5pm. You left the ignition in park with the lights on. I looked around to see if I could spot you but no luck. Hope you got a boost for your dead battery.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Rfid driving across John street at bayview, NOT in the blocking position... Lol.

As well as a group (6?) of SS's dvp north around eglington at 17:45.
    "They Say At 100MPH Water Feels Like Concrete, Just Imagine What Concrete Feels Like At 100mph" - Nicky Hayden

>< VC 01.

yellow R1 with suomy helmet at gardiner around 4:30p today, did a sick wheelie and made mine look like crap

On my way to the cottage Saturday Sept 3rd on 400 North at 12:15PM around King City, porky guy on a black sport bike plates 38160 lane splitting between the passing lane and mid-lane. If you can't control your bike and stay in a straight line then don't lane split, I almost hit the car to my right trying to avoid you.
    It's not the ride, it's the rider,, stupid!

U should remove the plate from
    Your post...
    "They Say At 100MPH Water Feels Like Concrete, Just Imagine What Concrete Feels Like At 100mph" - Nicky Hayden

>< VC 01.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Rfid driving across John street at bayview, NOT in the blocking position... Lol.

As well as a group (6?) of SS's dvp north around eglington at 17:45.
    that was me