We have GOOD IDEA your bad - Gimme your stuff!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have GOOD IDEA your bad - Gimme your stuff!!!

Re: We have GOOD IDEA your bad - Gimme your stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charly View Post

I'm about ready to take all my money and run to a communist country where I know I can live happily as long as I pay the right people.
    Who told you that lie?

... where I know I can live happily as long as I pay the right people.
    Why move 'cause that already applies here too ... just different people to pay off ... and don't forget to use brown envelopes

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    how long before "we think you were speeding so we're going to sieze and sell your car"
    That will happen just before "we think you might go speeding so we're going to sieze and sell your car"

..Tom
    2006 V-Strom DL650 * 202,000 km 125,500 miles * 2012 V-Strom DL650 *
    Ride Ride Ride!

Why Cars don't see bikes (SMIDSY)

SMIDSY detailed report

Banned

Oh Canada, the true north strong and free...oh, nevermind..

Forgive me for diverging a little, but where the hell are they storing these bicycles that it costs us $250,000/year????
    -1979 Honda CB650 (SOLD)
    -2006 Suzuki GS500F (SOLD)
    -2007 25th Anniversary Honda VFR800 (+50k km)

I understand the freezing of assets until your court verdict. I somewhat understand that goods bought with the proceeds of drug trafficking can be seized and sold. But what happens if his possessions are seized and sold, and then he is found guilty? This will not be the case for Kenk, but maybe for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    ... Since when did the justice system in this country function without the concept of innocent until proven guilty...
    I lost hope when I found out the real rules of the law. There are many exceptions. For the police the thinking is guilty until proven innocent.
    -over 50, take bike, lose license, then get charged.
    -get charged with a criminal offence, get photographed and printed, then not convicted, you are still in the police, RCMP and US Border Control databases forever, unless you remove it yourself.
    -local police can deny your the ability to remove your entry in their database if they have grounds, no matter that you are not found guilty
    -being found not guilty does not mean you are innocent. It may be thought of as there was not enough evidence to convict you, the popo screwed up, the statute of limitations ran out, etc. It is harder and sometimes impossible to prove your innocence

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBoy View Post
    I understand the freezing of assets until your court verdict. I somewhat understand that goods bought with the proceeds of drug trafficking can be seized and sold. But what happens if his possessions are seized and sold, and then he is found guilty? This will not be the case for Kenk, but maybe for someone else.

I lost hope when I found out the real rules of the law. There are many exceptions. For the police the thinking is guilty until proven innocent.
    -over 50, take bike, lose license, then get charged.
    -get charged with a criminal offence, get photographed and printed, then not convicted, you are still in the police, RCMP and US Border Control databases forever, unless you remove it yourself.
    -local police can deny your the ability to remove your entry in their database if they have grounds, no matter that you are not found guilty
    -being found not guilty does not mean you are innocent. It may be thought of as there was not enough evidence to convict you, the popo screwed up, the statute of limitations ran out, etc. It is harder and sometimes impossible to prove your innocence
    True, but it makes me wonder whether the same would not be found in many (read most ..) countries around the world? That doesn't make it right obviously, but it doesn't make sense to move elsewhere either ... LOL

I'm about ready to take all my money and run to a communist country where I know I can live happily as long as I pay the right people.
    That's what i did!
    <<<<< Seperatist/communist, same thing.

The Ontario Pirates have just gone too far on several issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    That's what i did!
    <<<<< Seperatist/communist, same thing.

The Ontario Pirates have just gone too far on several issues.
    I might have to come join you the way things are looking in this Police Province we call Ontario.
    A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once.

'08 Yamaha WR250X (SuperRetard)
    '03 Suzuki SV1000S Current (Silver Surfer)

'07 Aprilia SXV 5.5 Teefed (Redstar)
    '04 Honda 1000RR Previous (Red1.2)
    '05 Yamaha R6 Previous (Red1)
    '89 Suzuki GS500E Previous (SuziQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post
    Tim, if you are reading all this, you should grow the **** up and not be such a ******. you give all us Canadians a bad name. ps, you are no longer welcome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post

Ben Steinberg Deals Gap Resort Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
    I might have to come join you the way things are looking in this Police Province we call Ontario.
    I'm opening a tent city, with free kool-aid and running shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    That was pretty close to the original plan when they were selling the racing and stunting legislation as actually targeting real street racers.
    no

If they want you they will get you and if they can't get you no prob just change the rules of the game in their favor, it's easy close every loophole until there's no where to go and your done, if the all powerful police say you did something that's it, "you did it" and thats it time for the heavy"s too move in and strip you down of your stuff .I hate the politricks of this country and i can't see myself voting for any of them until we get if we ever a revolutionary type political figure as in the states that is actually concerned about some sort fairness in the country and no more open endedness for law enforcement ..