R1 Rider Charged!? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R1 Rider Charged!?

Re: R1 Rider Charged!?

i think you missed the point here, not charged, but lets see how many of them face the full extent of the law as we would.... and no its not 8 ppl that i know, just saying i know ppl in those diff detachments

Quote Originally Posted by kneedraggin101 View Post
    i think you missed the point here, not charged, but lets see how many of them face the full extent of the law as we would.... and no its not 8 ppl that i know, just saying i know ppl in those diff detachments
    .. oh boy ..

Ummm yeah .. they are facing the same extent of the law as you would.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

this is an endless battle with you, so i wont continue, but i have been with them when they are pulled over for speeding, and a flash of the badge and we drive away..... so say what you want from what you hear, ive been there first hand and know other wise

this is an endless battle with you, so i wont continue, but i have been with them when they are pulled over for speeding, and a flash of the badge and we drive away..... so say what you want from what you hear, ive been there first hand and know other wise
    .. flashing of the badge means nothing to some cops.

As PREVIOUSLY mentioned, 1 FF who was in his uniform, who showed his badge, who had his fire gear right beside him was pulled over for speeding.

The cop charged him with 50 over , impounded his vehicle and took his license away.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

i call bs on that, cops run lights by just tossing on the lights at will..... few months back, we all heard about the cop who rear ended another cop while the first officer was doing a stop.......

who do you think was the only one ACTUALLY charged with a crime?

if you believe for one second that the ems, police, fire etc are responsible for anything if they say they were on a call or on route, you my friend, have A LOT to learn
    My buddy was on his way to work in Calgary. He was a bodyguard at the time. He was driving his Civic, thru a greenlight, between high rise buildings. Didn't see or hear an ambulance approaching with lights on from the perpendicular street that he was about to cross. Civic was about in the middle of the intersection, and out of nowhere he was T-boned by ambulance hauling azz. He had a broken neck. Wore a Halo for 2 yrs, bolted to his skull, with screws thru his skin, holding his head up on top of his shoulders. Completely changed his life. Took more than 10 yrs for the insurance settlement. His life is alot different now (financially, and what he does for a living-obviously, with a broken neck injury, bodygurading isn't on the adgenda anymore.)

Took alot for his lawyer to get the Ambulance Commisioner to even own up to one ounce of guilt.

As for this story-gotta be true. Look atthe pics on Flickr of the forks bent FORWARD and the whheel under the ambulance, and the ambulance's rear suspension is actually extended, because the ambulance has lifted itself up off of the road and onto the wheel of the bike.
    Last edited by omnivore; 09-14-2009 at 11:30 PM.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

Quote Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    My buddy was on his way to work in Calgary. He was a bodyguard at the time. He was driving his Civic, thru a greenlight, between high rise buildings. Didn't see or hear an ambulance approaching with lights on from the perpendicular street that he was about to cross. Civic was about in the middle of the intersection, and out of nowhere he was T-boned by ambulance hauling azz. He had a broken neck. Wore a Halo for 2 yrs, bolted to his skull, with screws thru his skin, holding his head up on top of his shoulders. Completely changed his life. Took more than 10 yrs for the insurance settlement. His life is alot different now (financially, and what he does for a living-obviously, with a broken neck injury, bodygurading isn't on the adgenda anymore.)

Took alot for his lawyer to get the Ambulance Commisioner to even own up to one ounce of guilt.

As for this story-gotta be true. Look atthe pics on Flickr of the forks bent FORWARD and the whheel under the ambulance, and the ambulance's rear suspension is actually extended, because the ambulance has lifted itself up off of the road and onto the wheel of the bike.

oh you can tell the ems was at fault there..... and im sorry to hear about your friend, pls pass on the best to him.... ten years or not, that should never happen to anyone

Burlington during the week / Pickering most weekends

Don't feel bad, it's part of internet nature to call BS first and get the facts later.

I hope your friend got off in court.

As for FF and cops getting tickets, I read on the internet that for every 1000 of their own they let go, maybe 1 gets a ticket.

Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.