Year End Stunt Session! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Year End Stunt Session!

Re: Year End Stunt Session!

Guys im pretty sure this TwistedIn guy is a cop. I think he even has a K9 police dog.....
    Last edited by cjones; 09-18-2009 at 11:39 PM.

hahaha ROCCO!! yah hes pretty good at sniffin stuff out, but its definately not drugs! lets just say hes a great wingman!!

That's MY dog!! When I convince Kyle that I'll be a good momma...lol

Well that was fun, thanks for coming down guys. I think that was the most actual stunters weve had ridin at one time, I think at one point there was 12 of us there without one spectator...Too many F4i's and at one point the Kawis were out numbered, but its ok...All in all a great day, besides Dunn's crash, I believe he broke his ankle and some toes....Bad year for the feet Im telling you guys, watch your feet/toes!

ya that crash sucked.. Hope he's doing better today.

But outside of that it was a great day.

How was the jerk chicken!?! Not to burnt i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Snotrocket View Post

Spicy goodness, and worth 15 min of fanning I did to get those coals burning nice and hot....Big ups to Jacksons wifey for that home made jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by Snotrocket View Post

Update Dunn is perked up today, broke his foot in 3 places and almost severed his middle toe completely, and it was stitched back together....6 weeks at least...Damn!

Steel toe boots is gonna be the new thing? Thats 3 foot injury's in the last 2 months, 2 very serious that almost led to having toes amputated....Shane and Dunns were almost identical, hole in the top of the shoe and mutilated toes.
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 08-31-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Holy ****.... ****ing Kawi's they love toes..... I am leaving tonight did not want to ruin my vacation..... What happend with dunnie boy???? Circles or did the new tire get to him????

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    Holy ****.... ****ing Kawi's they love toes..... I am leaving tonight did not want to ruin my vacation..... What happend with dunnie boy???? Circles or did the new tire get to him????
    coaster attempt I believe, balled it up and something on the bike landed on his foot and crushed it

Maybe Jackson has learned from years of experience that wearing protective gear pays off......we should learn from our elders.....

Quote Originally Posted by biggie636 View Post
    Maybe Jackson has learned from years of experience that wearing protective gear pays off......we should learn from our elders.....
    Umm yeah except for the fact we seem to be a bad influence, and although he does still wear the most gear out of any of us...He has been toning it down, and I havent seen him wear a full suit, or boots in a long time...

PS I have never seen one riding shoe or boot that would have helped Dunn or your brother...In both cases only a steel toe boot would have saved thier toes..As riding shoes and boots are not designed to protect your toes from being crushed...They mostly protect the ankle...

Coasters mess with my head! They are such a sick trick, but really high stakes.

Thanks to Jackson for having everyone out to the spot, and Jeff for the idea. Sunday was a really fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by cjones_636 View Post
    Coasters mess with my head! They are such a sick trick, but really high stakes.

Thanks to Jackson for having everyone out to the spot, and Jeff for the idea. Sunday was a really fun day.
    I crashed hard my first time trying coasters too...LOL Just some bad rash thou, nothing broken....

yup its true coasters are sketchy, or at least when you include some throttle, ha i just wanted that pizza. Almost lost a toe and the top of my foot had a small crack, where is the footage? thats my question, all in all no shoe can take that unless yes there is a steel toe, but dc are what i wear and i aint changing

yah that sucks man, hopefully it all heals up good, we had just put the camera away and jumped in the truck to chill out for a bit, keep us updated on how its all going

Quote Originally Posted by ics_dunnon1 View Post
    yup its true coasters are sketchy, or at least when you include some throttle, ha i just wanted that pizza. Almost lost a toe and the top of my foot had a small crack, where is the footage? thats my question, all in all no shoe can take that unless yes there is a steel toe, but dc are what i wear and i aint changing
    The pizza was delicious... should of had a few slices before you took off to the hospital...

dunn I can relate, I was working on frogger last night, got wobbly and went completely over the bars. Dislocated my wrist.

the pics are gross...

Quote Originally Posted by cjones_636 View Post
    dunn I can relate, I was working on frogger last night, got wobbly and went completely over the bars. Dislocated my wrist.

the pics are gross...
    Ahhhh! How long till thats fixed?

Im surprised Ive never done that, I have really bad wrists from falling and over extending them backwards..Wrists are a constant re injury for me

after it got reset in place, the xrays showed no fractures..... so maby a couple/few weeks?

this might be a good time to do that frame off powdercoat ive been thinking about.....

thats ****** dude, sorry to hear but all part of the game!