SOAR Banquet

Thread: SOAR Banquet

SOAR Banquet

Hey Ken, Just wondering if you have any plans for an end of season awards banquet?
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Re: SOAR Banquet

Quote Originally Posted by rupert55 View Post
    Hey Ken, Just wondering if you have any plans for an end of season awards banquet?
    Looks like it. From the Directors Message on http://www.soaracing.ca

#4 Injured Riders Fund
    We had initially planned to hold an auction to raise money during the Sept round and have some items already donated. However after looking at this further I think its in the best interest to hold off until the banquet. This will allow us to approach more vendors as well as give people a chance to recover financially from the 09 racing series. However we are still planning the “Rides with Rupert” and Seth will be hounding you all for a 50/50 draw.
    Pro # 175

Thanks to my Sponsors: Racer5, SpeedWorx, SpeedGear, Kawasaki Canada,
    Uber-Racing, Pirelli/ Orion Motorsports, Kahuna Powersports, Armour Bodies, WoodCraft, MotoVan, Vortex, TechSpec, Sidi & PitBull

Re: SOAR Banquet

We do intend on a banquet and there are a few ideas in the works. If there are any suggestions let us know and we can put them in the list of things. We will let everyone know with plenty of notice what , when and where things will take place.

I would also like to thank everyone who has came out to support us in this first season. We look forward to bigger and better things in the year to come.
    THE RACER CREATOR!!!