Unbelivable motorcycle accident

Thread: Unbelivable motorcycle accident

Unbelivable motorcycle accident

Re: Unbelivable motorcycle accident

I first saw this a while back and thought it was a fake, either way sucks for the rider and looks like the helmet made no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    I first saw this a while back and thought it was a fake, either way sucks for the rider and looks like the helmet made no difference.
    It says he lived. So I kinda think the helmet had a bit to do with that. But whether or not he was a quadriplegic or not is a different story.

looks like he lost his boots and socks though.

Kinda made me sick to my stomach, but i force myself to see those things to keep me in check. The way i figure it. "When i lose the fear of bieng on my bike i'm getting ride of it".

Video is incorrect. He died on impact. There's an article from newspaper or something I remember reading before.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    It says he lived. So I kinda think the helmet had a bit to do with that. But whether or not he was a quadriplegic or not is a different story.

looks like he lost his boots and socks though.
    I remember seeing another one where they said he died also^^^^

yeah he died

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Just ripped the wheel and forks right off, thats quite the impact. 120mph and then dragged, he probably felt nothing, hopefully at least.

RIP

R- R- Reeeeeepost x1000

This has been posted lots and on several different forums... The photos of the cyclist in the back of the semi were not faked and no, he did not live. That is a true accounting of what happened...however, it gets more tragic with this: Devin (see below) and Brandon were killed only 5 days apart... They were best friends and according to news accounts, Devin had actually attended Brandon's funeral.

BA motorcyclist killed in crash with pickup

By Staff Reports
    Published: 4/23/2007 4:15 AM
    Last Modified: 4/23/2007 4:15 AM

A Broken Arrow man was killed early Sunday when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a pickup at a high rate of speed on U.S. 169 near 71st Street, police said. Killed was Devin Seigal, 21, of Broken Arrow.
    Witnesses told police that Seigal was traveling more than 100 mph south on U.S. 169 just after 4 a.m. Sunday when he hit the back of the pickup.
    The driver of the pickup then lost control of the vehicle, ending up in the grass off the 71st Street exit ramp. Police said the pickup's driver was uninjured. His name was not available Sunday night.
    Seigal was pronounced dead at the scene.
    The accident was the second motorcycle crash resulting in a fatality in less than a week on U.S. 169.
    Brandon Lee White, 26, of Broken Arrow, was killed April 17 when he crashed his motorcycle into the back of a truck near 81st Street and U.S. 169. Tulsa Police said White was traveling at least 120 mph at the time of the crash.
    Last edited by Nyx13; 08-22-2009 at 10:47 PM.

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Banned

I wonder if his Jacket's for sale....

Really low comment - that was someones son that died a tragic death.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    I wonder if his Jacket's for sale....
    Track is my Crack - but I'm not fast - yet.
    '08 Ninja ZX-6R

Originally Posted by Bandit Bill
    Oh Sweet Jesus ... my eyes, someone stab me in the eyes to take that image away!!!!

This may come-off as a bit cold and heartless, but how could you do something like that unless you were already somewhat brain dead before the accident, rear ending a moving semi at 120 MPH? Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be a classic Darwin? Unfortunate and I'm not laughing, just trying to see it realistically.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    This may come-off as a bit cold and heartless, but how could you do something like that unless you were already somewhat brain dead before the accident, rear ending a moving semi at 120 MPH? Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be a classic Darwin? Unfortunate and I'm not laughing, just trying to see it realistically.
    "how could you do something like that unless you were already somewhat brain dead"

same thing people say to McGuinty and Fantino.

repost
    http://www.arcadius.ca/

1964 Junak M10, 2000 Bandit 1200

ok, there needs to be a thread dedicated to enlightening those about the search feature available on this site...omg you people...damn...

Quote Originally Posted by DucDic View Post
    ok, there needs to be a thread dedicated to enlightening those about the search feature available on this site...omg you people...damn...
    There are a lot of people on this site who are new who probably don't think to search everything they find before they post something. Seriously who cares. Just sayin

RIP rider