Motorcycle shops in Buffalo, NY - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycle shops in Buffalo, NY

Re: Motorcycle shops in Buffalo, NY

Quote Originally Posted by desi_eng View Post
    Check out for yerself if you must really know....but uve been warned!
    I did, and that's why I asked the "why" question My eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavant View Post
    I did, and that's why I asked the "why" question My eyes...
    But did you click on the picture?

Joey- did you end up hitting up any of the bikes shops in Buffalo? I only had time to go to CBI (big +1 for them btw).

Curiousity got the best of me and I clicked, and all I gotta say is EWWWWWWWWWW Youd figure they at least hire a
    hawt model or something but nope. LMAO!!!
    How do you think they keep the prices LOW! I thought it was a fetish page.

Greg

Milton Ontario

2012 ZX14R
    2007 Kawasaki ZX-14

Joey- did you end up hitting up any of the bikes shops in Buffalo? I only had time to go to CBI (big +1 for them btw).
    Just Bob Weaver. The staff wasn't very knowledgable as they sold me the wrong visor for my helmet. I even asked repeatedly if that was the correct visor and they kept telling me, "yes". The package only had the part number, so I had no way of knowing. The wrong visor left a small scratch on my helmet, but at least I was able to get a full refund. The prices weren't really anything great either. I was able to order the correct visor from Parker Brothers and their price is cheaper than Bob Weaver!

The guy working at CBI was really nice. He even gave me a discount as he wanted all my singles and change. Ended up paying less than $5! My only complaint is the area is a bit shady with more than half the buildings abandoned.

Yea it is sort of a run down area, but then again, it is buffalo, That's why theycall it the armpit of the states.

And that guy was super nice to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe View Post
    But did you click on the picture?
    Duuh

Speaking of shipping, I have a US address in the UPS Store in Niagara Falls. Costs about $150/year IIRC and there are no additional charhes per package, no matter how big or how frequent.

1623 Military Road
    Niagara Falls, NY 14304
    NOTE: I don't visit this board frequently and do not accept private messages. You can reach me at GTAmotorcycle[At]aca{dot.}cc

My country is the world and my religion is to do good. - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Speaking of shipping, I have a US address in the UPS Store in Niagara Falls. Costs about $150/year IIRC and there are no additional charhes per package, no matter how big or how frequent.

1623 Military Road
    Niagara Falls, NY 14304
    I guess you'd have to order stuff pretty frequently, to justify the expense... I like the CBI idea personally, although I never tried it.

Bought some stuff at Don George's in Clarance

1623 Military Road
    Niagara Falls, NY 14304

As Dr S just eluded too, getting a mailbox would only make sense if you do this sort of this very often. I do it at most like 2-3 times a year (IF that). And CBI has no limitation on size either (as long as you don't ship an elephant there or something there). My alarm was a small little package, but when I was there, I seen two other trucks with ONT license plates and they were loading up. I know tons of ppl order tires and rims from the states and get them shipped to places like these.

I guess you'd have to order stuff pretty frequently, to justify the expense...
    ... or share the box with several other people. UPS doesn't care how many people have the copy of the box key and the name on the package is irrelevant as long as the box number is right. Anyone with the key can pick up any package that arrived to the box. Just to clarify, the address is in the form:

Vlad the Impaler
    1234 Military Road #123
    Niagara Falls...

Where 123 is the box number and Vlad the Impaler can be any name or no name.
    NOTE: I don't visit this board frequently and do not accept private messages. You can reach me at GTAmotorcycle[At]aca{dot.}cc

... or share the box with several other people. UPS doesn't care how many people have the copy of the box key and the name on the package is irrelevant as long as the box number is right. Anyone with the key can pick up any package that arrived to the box. Just to clarify, the address is in the form:

Vlad the Impaler
    1234 Military Road #123
    Niagara Falls...

Where 123 is the box number and Vlad the Impaler can be any name or no name.
    Are you offering us a share in your box?

Are you offering us a share in your box?
    I would if I was the primary owner. Also, the challenge with sharing like that is collecting the fee from all participants every year. It's not like you can take the key away from people once they have it and changing the lock is not an option. So, only a relatively small group of people you can trust not to leave you holding a $150 bill at the end of the year. I accept PayPal

I would if I was the primary owner. Also, the challenge with sharing like that is collecting the fee from all participants every year. It's not like you can take the key away from people once they have it and changing the lock is not an option. So, only a relatively small group of people you can trust not to leave you holding a $150 bill at the end of the year. I accept PayPal
    How much?