"don't park in my spot!" - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "don't park in my spot!"

Re: "don't park in my spot!"

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    So, today I'm going to a lecture at the base theatre, took the bike. Looking for a spot, and see a silver cruiser by its own in a spot, looked like my friends bike so I decide to share the spot. The spot is located right beside where everyone was standing waiting to go inside, so maybe 100 people or so. I pull up beside this bike, realize it's not my friends, but continue to back up behind it to park... Then I see this dumbass come up to me and start yelling "Get the F out of my spot, that's for MY bike, don't you touch my bike!" I thought it was a joke, since it was a Harley and I'm on a sport bike... Then he continued with it, so I said alright, fine and took up my own spot...
    Turns out this guy is a warrant (so he's been in WAY longer than me). But he looked like a complete ****** bag, nobody could beleive he started that ****. Right infront of everyone too. I just couldn't beleive another rider was being such a ****** bag about this... But, for the rest of the morning I've been making jokes about it and hope he hears me too as there is nothing he can do.
    I'd be ****** if I over payed for 1950's technology and up comes a bike that costs 1/4 the amount and would walk all over it too... And looks better and unique.
    Seems he is the type of guy I like to poke fun at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGyy5jvSXA
    Same knobs that I will be the first to pull over and help WHEN they break down
    Once I thought I was wrong.... but I was mistaken!

I'd be ****** if I over payed for 1950's technology and up comes a bike that costs 1/4 the amount and would walk all over it too... And looks better and unique.
    Nice attitude.

Maybe there wasn't enough space and he didn't appreciate you wedging your bike in there like the ********* who parked near me today (see Front St. thread).

that's ridiculous ... i ride to work on occasion and my bike i park on the far right side so that any other bike could fit into the left side ... a few dif bikes park next to me a on a regular basis, cbr, vstrom, harley, etc...

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

if i know the person, and there is room, i will share the spot...i don't mind if anyone shares my spot, so long as they don't block me in...but i don't share someone spot that i don't know...just being polite...

I don't mind sharing a spot. If i'm off to the side, I'm leaving room, if I'm across the ctr, I'm not....or I'm keeping cages from thinking the spot is open. As long as you aren't blocking the first bike, it good. Unlike some that park so close that when I straighten my bike up I hit their mirror....or even closer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKoiDragon View Post
    your in reserves too? cant believe a WO would act like that or anyone for that matter theres more than enough room
    Not the reserves, full time army. He's in the armoured, I'm a medic so he will never really be involved in my career.
    This was in a parking lot, he was at the front of the space, and off to the right a bit... It looked like he had left enough space there to let someone pull in. I had enough space at the rear, where if my bike fell it wouldn't have touched his.
    The reason I went straight for it, was I thought it was a friend's bike but realized it wasn't when I was already half parked.
    One of his troopers came up to me after lunch, said he thought it was funny because he saw it coming when I pulled into the spot... Apparently this guy is always like this with his bike. If it's so precious, why would you park it right infront of where everyone has their break time, and where everyone has to walk by it to get to the building... Why even ride a bike if you are THAT worried about the thing... Just polish it up and keep it in the garage if you feel that way.
    Last edited by rmemedic; 08-19-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Getting back at him will be easy.

Find out where he works on base, and then wait for a day where he takes his bike to work, and you can park beside it in your car.

Then, take a litre of oil or other black-type liquid, and pool it quickly and discreetly under his bike.

when he comes out, he'll lose his mind thinking his bike is all broken down.

I was on the NYS Thruway driving my friend's Canadian plated car when after I went gas I did a U turn and parked out of the way beside some cones... not too far where a Harley rider was parked in between some.

I get out, he goes "People like you are a danger out on the roads, don't you see this area is roped off?"

Couldn't believe he was serious, so I go "What rope?"

He said, "You're not supposed to be back here, see the cones you dumbass? You can't see that you can't see anything!"

I go, "Come on. It's a parking lot, I'm a rider too."

He's like, "Yeah well... effing Canadian."

Wrong on that too. I'm american. lmao

Some people are just overcranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    A high ranking non commissioned officer. Higher than Sargent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_Officer#Canada
    I'd let it be.
    You can envy his bike from afar.
    Most likely some ****** parked beside him and something bad happened to his bike because of it.
    There's always a possibility that he could become your CSM or RSM.
    Envy?? It was a cruiser. I never envy those except when sitting parked. Then I find them comfortable
    Once I thought I was wrong.... but I was mistaken!

Not the reserves, full time army. He's in the armoured, I'm a medic so he will never really be involved in my career.
    This was in a parking lot, he was at the front of the space, and off to the right a bit... It looked like he had left enough space there to let someone pull in. I had enough space at the rear, where if my bike fell it wouldn't have touched his.
    The reason I went straight for it, was I thought it was a friend's bike but realized it wasn't when I was already half parked.
    One of his troopers came up to me after lunch, said he thought it was funny because he saw it coming when I pulled into the spot... Apparently this guy is always like this with his bike. If it's so precious, why would you park it right infront of where everyone has their break time, and where everyone has to walk by it to get to the building... Why even ride a bike if you are THAT worried about the thing... Just polish it up and keep it in the garage if you feel that way.
    oh nice, my BMQ instructor was a medic, most likely that WO just wanted to show off his ride. Karma man, just let it be. And good luck on your career, hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    Getting back at him will be easy.

Find out where he works on base, and then wait for a day where he takes his bike to work, and you can park beside it in your car.

Then, take a litre of oil or other black-type liquid, and pool it quickly and discreetly under his bike.

when he comes out, he'll lose his mind thinking his bike is all broken down.
    Now this sounds like fun! A completely harmless way to mind-**** him! LOL!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

So last week I decide to go to Leslie and Lakeshore - its my first time. I pull up and find an empty spot near all the Harleys so I put my SS bike there. Shortly after I can hardly see my bike as all these other Harleys are surrounding it. I was convinced by the time I left my bike would have some chrome on it LOL.

Nobody yelled at me and everyone was actually really nice - that person who was yelling at could have handled it better.

I;m sorry but why people up in arms when a car "share" your bike parking spot and people stary crying how a D-bag cager parked in my spot but when a bike try to "share" your bike parking spot and the owner get ****** off then he is a d-bag!!!

I’m not saying that his attitude was right by any means, I’m just wondering if this is just because it’s a Harley you call him a d-bag???
    Last edited by elnady; 08-20-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elnady View Post
    I;m sorry but why people up in arms when a car "share" your bike parking spot and people stary crying how a D-bag cager parked in my spot but when a bike try to "share" your bike parking spot and the owner get ****** off then he is a d-bag!!!

I’m not saying that his attitude was right by any means, I’m just wondering if this is just because it’s a Harley you call him a d-bag???
    Well for starters a parking spot can fit only one car.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx13 View Post
    Now this sounds like fun! A completely harmless way to mind-**** him! LOL!
    This could also be a very serious safety issue if he were to not notice the oil, back out and get the oil on his tires. Not cool

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKoiDragon View Post
    cant believe a WO would act like that or anyone for that matter theres more than enough room
    I don't see why it surprises you. People with power trip all the time. When you're the **** and most people know it, it gets to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by 01cbr View Post
    Well for starters a parking spot can fit only one car.
    A Smart car and a bike can easily share the same spot,, so that are OK thing to do??

Hey now, I feel bad for your situation but why do you already have to bash a Harley?

Night Rod Special

This has nothing to do with Harley vs Sportbike, this guy just sounds like a dick. What base are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfighter View Post
    This could also be a very serious safety issue if he were to not notice the oil, back out and get the oil on his tires. Not cool
    Yeah I agree, just let it go, everyone saw he's a dick so you win. He probably felt like one too once he calmed down.