"don't park in my spot!" - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "don't park in my spot!"

Re: "don't park in my spot!"

Quote Originally Posted by elnady View Post
    I;m sorry but why people up in arms when a car "share" your bike parking spot and people stary crying how a D-bag cager parked in my spot but when a bike try to "share" your bike parking spot and the owner get ****** off then he is a d-bag!!!

I’m not saying that his attitude was right by any means, I’m just wondering if this is just because it’s a Harley you call him a d-bag???
    We have a few low grade people here that think their Super Duper sportbike is the only good machine made.
    Mostly because they're young or never owned any other types of bikes.
    Just let it slide or respond while biting your tongue.

Welcome to Gtam.
    PS> Don't touch my Harley!!!

Lol yeah guys, I'm a medic I can't be trying to get people hurt here lol.
    He's the type that walks around puffed up bigger than he is, handle bar moustache (well, as much as he is allowed by our regulations) and the typical tatts, so he won't see anything wrong with what he did... But it was funny he had to walk back through all the medics after chewing me out.
    I'm not looking for revenge here, as I think he did a good enough job on his own to make himself look like a big enough d-bag.
    This is what happens when I play "rock, paper, rank"... Right now I lose more often than I win lol.
    I just thought it was kind of funny and caught me by surprise as I have NEVER experienced this, and I am never bothered when someone else shares a spot with me.
    Oh, and I'm on CFB Petawawa, a Silver Street glide, plate #... Ha, jk.
    And no, I didn't bring this up because it's a Harley, it would have been the same if it was a jap bike or a Ducati. I might be on a "sport" bike, but there are still some Harley models that I really wouldn't mind owning or taking out for a spin. I'm an actual motorcycle junkie, I'm not "bikeist"
    Last edited by rmemedic; 08-20-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    Not the reserves, full time army. He's in the armoured, I'm a medic so he will never really be involved in my career.
    When he cries 'Medic Medic' tell him he can't park his fat ***** near your evac

to many WO have been in the service way to long, they usually walk around with something up there *****. Just clip off his handlebar mustache

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    And no, I didn't bring this up because it's a Harley, it would have been the same if it was a jap bike or a Ducati. I might be on a "sport" bike, but there are still some Harley models that I really wouldn't mind owning or taking out for a spin. I'm an actual motorcycle junkie, I'm not "bikeist"
    then why did you bother with this crap "I'd be ****** if I over payed for 1950's technology and up comes a bike that costs 1/4 the amount and would walk all over it too... And looks better and unique."?
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by klr_guy View Post
    then why did you bother with this crap "I'd be ****** if I over payed for 1950's technology and up comes a bike that costs 1/4 the amount and would walk all over it too... And looks better and unique."?
    Truth?

Where exactly do you get to live if you're at Pet? I haven't been down there (soon to be armoured reserves though, one day reg) and was wondering what it's like? Is there anywhere to go off base, can you even live off base?

bikes get lonely too.... i say more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by klr_guy View Post

usually thats when someone is venting. Like when people say write down how you feel to help simmer down.