Ebony 2008 Ninja 250 R for sale - 4200

Thread: Ebony 2008 Ninja 250 R for sale - 4200

Post Ebony 2008 Ninja 250 R for sale - 4200

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!

With great regret, I have decided to part with my 08 250R. A great amount of time and effort was spent on getting this “entry” level bike to look and perform the way it sits currently. I am the original owner, bought new fron Kahuna in Apr/08

When I wasn’t riding it, it was getting serviced, washed/polished or some other sort of upgrade. This bike was maintained at an obsessive compulsive level, a full maintenance log is available for interested buyers.

Aftermarket/Modifications:

- Pro Grip gel grips
    - Tank slapper tank protector
    - Lamin-x smoke headlight protector, basically 3m film to protect from stone chips
    - Red chrome rim tape
    - Swingarm spools
    - Aftermarket white (4300K HID look) halogen headlights
    - Blacked out windscreen
    - LED license plate bolts
    - Custom fender eliminator
    - Custom exhaust system – see this thread http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=96208
    - Blacked out exhaust system with ceramic paint
    - Shimmed carb needles – improved low – mid rpm performance. No noted change in fuel mileage
    - Recent Bridgestone BT45 tires front and rear, less than 5k on them since install. Way better than Shinkos, and an improvement over the Dunlop 501’s

Maintenance:

- Full Amsoil synthetic oil during the riding season, stored during the winter with Rotella. Oil filters were either K&N, Kawi OEM, or Wix.
    - Oil pick-up screen cleaned every third oil change
    - Properly winterized; stored winters in a heated garage on front and rear stands, with stabil added to fuel tank
    - Throttle and clutch level slack adjusted seasonally
    - Throttle tube & cables, clutch cables lubed seasonally
    - Chain lubed every other tank, cleaned monthly or after rain storm whichever was sooner.
    - Spark Plugs recently replaced – less than 2000 km ago
    - All exhaust gaskets replaced (after custom exhaust was completed)
    - Carbs sync’d at beginning of 2009 season
    - Brake fluid bled and flushed with Motul 5.1 (front and rear brake circuits)
    - Front brake pads replaced earlier this season, rear pads have very little wear
    - Valve clearance adjusted – all clearances adjusted to nominal values, even if they were within spec.

Spares:

- I have a whole tote full of original parts, hardware, reflectors, etc
    - A new pair of spark plugs NGK CR8E
    - Spare Lamin X headlight film
    - Front and rear sprockets (15/41) and a new EK 520 chain.
    - Carb sync tool.
    - And probably some others that I can’t think of right now.

Mileage: 26K km and counting, mostly commuting and evening/weekend rides.
    Has a few scuffs on the left fairing on the lower side, tough to capture in pictures. Kickstand wasn’t fully down on a wet day and the fairing kissed some gravel.

Asking $4200 with some (but limited) flexibility on price, spares and frame sliders are negotiable. PM here or try me at max2power at hotmail dot com

NO time wasters, low ballers, tire kickers, or test pilots.

Bike can be viewed at a mutually convenient time at the Mississauga/Oakville border, in Markham, or downtown T.O.

Can be delivered within 75km one way of Markham.

The SATO frame sliders in the pics are not included in the asking price.

Reason for selling: Looking to do some longer touring type trips and a more suitable bike will be required.
    Pictures don’t do it justice, but I’ll try anyway:

additional photos in this thread: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=96208
    Last edited by NP6000; 08-22-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Re: Ebony 2008 Ninja 250 R for sale - 4200

ttt, a number of potential and very serious buyers have viewed the bike in the last few days. I have received some good offers, so If you are interested let me know so we can set up a time to view. It will probably be gone in a few short days.

Don't miss out on a one of a kind 250R

Re: Ebony 2008 Ninja 250 R for sale - 4200

Sold. Enjoy your new bike L...
    Last edited by NP6000; 08-22-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Sold